BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Alex D.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I’m normally paper white and I must have been in a mood because I bought self tanner for the first time in over 15 years! I have to say that it’s come a long way, I found it fairly easy to apply (even as a relative beginner) and the colour is beautiful, not too orange. I did find I had trouble getting even coverage, after developing for a few hours some parts of me look a bit darker than others. I think with practice I could get better at application. It dried quickly and hasn’t come off on my clothes or sheets.
Mesia F.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I liked this tan the first time I used it, the smell isn’t bad and you get a tan gradually you can build up how see your tan is and it isn’t streaky it’s a yes from me
Kaylee K.
Bonnyville , AB
When j was buying it I was not thinking that it was going to work to well, it’s not as dark as the bottles but it spreads well and doesn’t leave streaks :) and it smells amazing
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
I really like this self tanner it smelt amazing and foamed nicely. It applied evenly and wasn't streaky. I do wish it came with a MIT because it is hard to wash off even if done immediately. I also got the light bronze shade and you need to reapply the next day if you want something darker. It absorbs well and doesn't leave much transfer on clothes.
Melissa M.
Winnipeg , MB
Used this and wow works great!
Best used before bed as it will leave you feeling sticky for a while! Easy to apply just make sure you do it evenly! I’m fair skin and used the lighter one and was perfect!
Enedina M.
Mexicali
Me encanta, seca rápido, se aplica muy fácil, el color y el acabado es muy bonito, recomiendo usarse con un guante especial porque tus manos quedan manchadas aunque las laves inmediatamente, y si lo aplicas con tus manos no queda muy uniforme el color ya que es un mousse. Me gustaría que durara más tiempo el color en la piel, ya que si lo aplicas un día y al día siguiente te bañas el color se desvanece a parches
Znb Z.
S. Self-tanners are a Beauty Awards category! Be sure to review your favorite, even if it wasn't listed, so it has a chance to be considered for this year's winner.
Kiana B.
Manchester
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I would strongly recommend sunless tanning, sun and sunbeds could possibly cause damage to the skin and lead to melanoma.. It's a better option! I have used this product and it doesn't streak, it's very easy to apply and also you can add less/more for how tanned you want to look, I look forward to trying many more tanning products in the future as I use them several times a week.
Nataly D.
Miami, Fl
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product for testing purpose an i must say that this actually works!!! lol i thought it was going to leave my skin orange like all other tanning products i have tried, but this one is THE BEST by far! gives me the perfect color!
tiffany f.
150 mile house, BC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
i love this product i also have a lot of scars and jergens really helps cover them it dosent seem to run or have a strange odor i will use this in the future for sure seeing as it seems to work with your skin i would tell every self tanner to check it out!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha