BY JERGENS®

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Brooke C.
kenosha,WI
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I bought this product to get a quick "tan" before my trip to Florida. I bought it at Walgreens for $12.99. It took me about 20 minutes to apply and 2 minutes to dry. The next day I woke up and checked for the results and saw little to no change. It could have been that I purchased the light bronze instead of the dark bronze but I still feel I should have saw a little difference. I would recommend paying the extra for a spay tan.
Emily B.
Cleveland, OH
I am a self tanner fanatic... I have had my fair share of orange oopsies...

This stuff is the absolute best. I am blonde hair and blue eyes and semi fair.  I get numerous compliments on my tan and the best part is people can't tell its fake!  I use a mit to apply from loving tan and it goes on evenly, is easy to spread and dries quickly.  This is a holy grail item I have purchased for about a year now.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I almost bought the darker shade because typically it seems like the Jergens gradual tanning lotion in light doesn’t show up on me. I’m happy I got the lighter shade of this though. It turns out a beautiful tan with no hint of orange on me. It’s very easy to apply and comes out even. It wears off on my clothes a little (like most self tanner does) but stays put even when sweating pretty well. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I have always been a fan of the other sunless bronzer made by Jergens that is foam, however it takes hours to set it.. if not longer. When I found this deep bronzer by accident because the other one was out of stock, I was VERY hesitant. Once I used this and learned how instant it is and dries immediately, I stopped using the other type and switched soley to this one! Highly recommend for emergency situations.
ruby m.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I used this product last week only on my legs to start with and used a white terry cloth to apply, getting NONE on my hands. This was unnecessary and a waste of product.
I also chose to apply it prior to bedtime, letting it work whilst I slept. It was a lovely idea! I showered in the morning and the product remained on for 4-5 days without need of a touchup. I purposely let the color run its course on my legs only to see what it would do. I am VERY fair in skin color, and I have used Jergens Natural Glow foam for several years with satisfied success. I really like this product better!
Last night, I just used my hands BUT I applied in in this manner: I applied it to one leg, washed my hands thoroughtly with soap and water and dried them, and repeated the process for the other leg, my torso, my neck and face, and then my arms; I even applied a bit to the part of my hair to deepen the scalp in that area. Please do the arms last prior to the hands so that when you wash product off your hands for the final time water won't run down your forearms and then you find the need to re-do your arms; been there, done that! I then applied the product to the back of my hands and used the back of my hands to spread the product over them, as I do with the Natural Glow foam. Finally, I used a dampened Q-Tip to thoroughly wipe down the cuticles of my nails and the back-side of the nails in case the soap and water missed anything.
I got into bed within ten minutes. The product still feels damp or cold even after laying there awhile, but just go to sleep and don't worry about it. The results in the morning are stellar and there is no residue on my white tank top so far this morning, 6 hours after my shower! It is nice to have the "tanning" process handled the night before, and only once or twice a week; getting ready this morning was quite a bit quicker! overall amazeing product
Samantha  G.
Jergens instant glow works.. I have the light bronze. This product does exactly what it says, light bronze, and dries on 60 seconds. You have to rub it on fast or you will have dark spot. I'm very light skinned and this made it look like I had a light tan. I made a circle of it on my arm. Sorry the first picture has bad lighting. Only thing I don't like is skin feels slightly sticky after applying. I got in the shower and it faded. Price was $11.97
Laura H.
Wheeling, WV
This product gives you a nice glow however I like to use my hands to apply it and if you use your hands they will stain rather bad, soap and water doesn't get it all off, **Tip: use tooth paste on your palms to remove the abundance of tanner** I will use again, and buy again probably once a week application! I still love the lotion to do daily to maintain between application! Reasonably priced, good product!
Leah P.
Dundee
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I can't get enough of this self tanner! I actually found that it lasted longer on my than any St. Tropez product ever did. I will say if you sleep in it after applying, it will smell really bad when you wake up. The color pay off is amazing and I can use either shade and they both give me a great deep bronze color! I'm so excited that they came out with a drugstore type of self tan mousse like this.
Christina C.
South Bend , IN
I have used self tanner on and off and for the price of this one, I am pleasantly surprised. It goes on easy, no thick feeling residue and dries super quick. The color is buildable which is great. I’ve used the lotion before, and I felt that it literally gave me a ‘golden glow’.. the coloring was to yellow, but the foam does not. 4/5 bc it’s self tanner, and it just will never smell good. 🙈
Jennie D.
I know a lot of people say this one doesn't turn you orange, but it does me. I can only use this on my legs because it fades on my forearms really blotchy. However, I still use it. I use it on my legs and yeah its orange but not orange enough to make me stop using it. I think it dries pretty quickly. I can put it on after my morning shower the immediately get dressed. But I'm only putting it on my legs so that's something to keep in mind on that.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha