BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Katie B.
Chicago
This is the first tanner I ever used and I love it! It super easy to apply and gives a good color. The one thing I don't like about it is the smell. You smell like you pee until you shower, but it's cheap and I like the color

UPDATE: my third bottle I bought on Amazon and the color for Deep Bronze is now darker and I love it!
Katherine W.
Norfolk
This is the first self tanner Ive ever tried. I use it on special occasions when Im going for a more bronzed look. Pros of this product are the price and the quality. A con of this product is the SMELL. Its awful and makes me feel sick after awhile because its so strong. The smell also lingers even after you've showered.
Samantha W.
Nazareth, PA
I really enjoyed this product! I am very pale and therefore going out in the sun does me no justice because I just burn. So I decided to try this product because it was affordable. I used the dark bronze because it seemed to have a more olive color than an orange color. It went on smooth and I did not notice any streaks.
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
I really was nervous trying this since I have never self tanned before but it was super easy to apply and left me with a beautiful natural glow! No streakiness and it didn't give me that orange Oompa Loompa shade that self tanners have a reputation of doing. This is going to be a new beauty staple in my summer routine!
Genevieve H.
Cannot recommend this enough! As a melanin-challenged girl, this stuff is fantastic to give me a natural (not orange) looking tan. It does dry quite fast, so I suggest working in sections, and I would say you should wear a tanning glove (as it once got under my nails and made them look yellow), but it's great!
O I.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
First of all, let me just say that I'm really pale. I'm the palest of all my friends and it really shows in photos. So when I stumbled upon this in the store, I was a little hesitant. I've heard of tanning products before and I've heard horror stories about them. Stories of these products turning people orange. But I was tired of being likened to Caspar the friendly ghost. So I bought this tanning mousse and tried it out on my thighs just to see if it would look natural before using it on body parts most people would see. It's tinted so you see where you're applying the product which I thought was nice. It gave me a slight orange colour right away which frightened me a little but I persevered. After a few hours, my thighs actually looked tan! And not in the fake orange, Oompa Loompa way! After that, I applied it to my arms and shoulders and neck at night and the next day after showering, it left a nice glow to my skin. Everyone at work keeps asking if I went on a vacation!
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
I LOVE this product! I use the deep bronze shade. It gives me a very golden toned tan that leaves me looking like I spent hours in the sun! The application is very easy and it blends into your skin very well. It's reasonably priced for a drugstore brand! Only downside which left me giving it only 4/5 is that it doesn't dry within 60 seconds as advertised on the bottle.
debra d.
I got to say i love it i tried the light bronze it gave me the perfect tan color. And it's doing it in a safe way because im not exposing myself to harmful rays. Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz)
Gina M.
Wheeling
This is a must for a beautiful and even tan! I have never used such a natural looking tanner before! It dries very quickly and has a very nice smell. It is very gentle and I highly recommend this to anyone that likes a deep looking tan! JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Natalia G.
Middletown
I've tried this and the Jergens Natural Glow. In my opinion, this is better. I find that it's not streaky and pretty immediate without being fake looking. The color is natural and gradual. I used a washcloth for this to avoid getting it on my hands. It seeped through a bit, but after washing my hands, it was no big deal. It also dries quickly.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha