BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I give this tanning mousse a two star. Yes, it does give you an instant tan, but it also streaks really bad. If I put this on my legs and body the next day I can already see blotches and it's really noticeable. When I've placed this on my face it does give a tan but starts to turn a little orange the next day. This tanner just doesn't do it for me.
Mea H.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion - Deep Bronze (6 oz) more...
I really like to ease of application. I use nitrile gloves to apply so I don't have to worry about the tanner staying on my hands. The color starts showing about 2-3 hrs after application. Do let completely dry before dressing so your color doesn't rub off on clothing. Has an ok after smell. Will need to reapply every 3 days for a longer color. I always exfoliate before applying to get the longest out of my color. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am pale and wanted to get some color so I tried Jergens instant tan in Deep Bronze. I like that it comes out as a mousse. It was super easy to apply. It has a bit of a bronze color so you can see during application. What I dislike about the product is that it came out a bit orange in me. It was also a bit splotchy in some areas but that could have been my fault. If you have a base tan, this might work better for you but I don't recommend for pale skin.
Tara C.
Altadena, CA
So far, this is one of the best, most affordable self tanners I have come across, and I've tried many. The color deepens quickly, it doesn't smell too strongly, and it builds well. I would recommend buying one of the cheap self tanner mitts at Ulta (same as the St. Tropez style, but about 1/2 the price); this stuff stains your hands when you apply it.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
My go to self tanner! I have used so many expensive ones and always come back to this. I have probably repurchased this about 8 times now. I love that it is long lasting and doesn't wash off with water like some do, you actually really gotta scrub this off! I highly suggest using a tanning mitt to apply this so you don't have orange hands. The color looks great and will keep developing as hours go by after applying. It is not streaky and is definitely a better option than tanning beds!
Olivia S.
Bangor, PA
This is a great product for getting a tan without any sun. It isn't a harsh scent but still smells like self tanner. The color is more of a reddish tan but still looks great. The only thing that I dislike is that it doesn't dry fast, so I recommend putting it on before bed and waking up in the morning to rinse off. Also there is no color guard, so you have to be careful and evenly spread it. But overall it is a great self tanner from the drugstore!
Sharon  A.
Port Huron, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I wanted to write a good long review about this product for potential buyers, to warn them of the things I did not know when I got this product. So, if you're interested in this product and don't have a lot of information on it, I encourage you to continue reading.
First, I'll tell you that I really do love this product, it's the best instant tanner I've ever used, it gives you a very natural looking color and is very easy to apply. However there are some things to note when using this product for the first time
To start, make sure you get the right color. This might sound like a given, but I'm just reminding you that if you are as pasty white as I am myself, the deep bronze will do you no justice unless you apply it very evenly and follow the directions I will continue below. For those influensters like me, we were sent this tanning mousse in the mail with our campus voxboxes this month. I'm pretty sure we were all sent the same color, the darker of the two available. Still, even with the deep color i did enjoy my first go with this product. The color didn't look bad on me, while it was fifteen shades darker than my skin tone, it was a rich tan that looked rather natural. So, if you do it right it can still work for you even in a deeper shade.
Next, apply evenly! This step is also a given for those who are used to self tanning. However some of us aren't very experienced with this kind of thing and want to give it a try. For a beginner, this product is easy to apply evenly, it's mousse and you can see every spot of lighter skin and can rub in evenly very easily.
Don't do anything that will make you sweat it get your skin wet or hours after you apply. While this tanner does say it's instant, if your skin gets wet or sweats within the first few hours, it will turn out extremely patchy! I made the mistake of putting it on an hour before bed, and anywhere that I sweat was white while the rest of my body was tanned.
Don't be alarmed if you turn out a little darker than imagined. Again while this is an instant tanner, it does develop more over the hours it's on, so you might turn out darker than you were the first hour.
Be careful around your feet! If you are scared that it will become patchy, try diluting it was a fragrance free lotion to prime it with.

Lastly, I would like to add that while this is a very nice tanning product, what makes it even better is how long it lasts. The color fades after a few days but you will remain very tan for over a week! Hope this helped.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love jergens and have become obsessed with this! The lotion is good but this is the best.

My problem with the lotion is im too pale that after a few uses it does start to look orange on me. Using this does not result in that.

Obviously exfoliate well and moisturize to get the best results. As for application for my legs I use one pump for my calf area and then a pump and a half for thigh area. After that I blend it all together.

Dries super quickly. It does have a slight smell but less then the lotion.
Lisa H.
I love this product. It gives me a great looking tan and does not streak. I have a very light complexion and most other self tanners made me look orange, but this doesn't. I will definitely be buying and using for a long time. The only negative thing is that it doesn't dry as fast as it says it does. Also, defiantly use gloves or something else to apply! JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Emily B.
Cleveland, OH
I am a self tanner fanatic... I have had my fair share of orange oopsies...

This stuff is the absolute best. I am blonde hair and blue eyes and semi fair.  I get numerous compliments on my tan and the best part is people can't tell its fake!  I use a mit to apply from loving tan and it goes on evenly, is easy to spread and dries quickly.  This is a holy grail item I have purchased for about a year now.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha