BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Savannah
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is my holy grail self tanner! Being the color of a white Crayon & lighter than the lightest foundation shade, my life revolves around self tanning! I've tried so many - L'oreal, Victoria's Secret, Coppertone, etc.. This is my new favorite! After my mishaps with the ones I've mentioned, I was about to just stop self tanning & accept my pasty skin until I got this as a birthday gift! When you pump it out, it's more of a liquidy mousse instead of a true mousse like that of a hair styling mousse. When you put it on, it has a light color guide, and you need to work fast, because it dries fast! I suggest a body part at a time, or even half a body part at a time. It's completely goof-proof if you follow the exfoliate, moisturize, tan system. I see a lot of complaints about the orange color on the ankles. Places like the hands, ankles, feet, knees, elbows will soak in a lot more color, so you need to moisturize these areas with a thick lotion (or mix the mousse with the lotion in your palm) to avoid the tanner clinging onto the dry patches. The color payoff is gorgeous. A deep brown color (I used the dark bronze, not light) that really does last! I'm on my third day of my tan with having only applied it once on my whole body, and then just my upper half (I wasn't exposing my legs that day, so I didn't waste the time), and it's not come off in patches! Make sure you moisturize every day, though, to preserve your tan. My only complaint is the dry time on the bottle is not the actual dry time. It feels a bit sticky still even after an hour. The smell is pleasant until the morning, then it's a bit of a self tanner smell. It doesn't come off on the sheets, though. This will be my self tanner for a long time!
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I'm the worst at self tanning... I'm the queen of streaks and orange BUT that is not the case with this tanner. Before this I had only used lotions but I'll never go back. This product should absolutely be applied with a tanning mit and goes in quick and easy. The smell isn't amazing but oh well the color pay off is nice. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars because it takes forever to really dry on my skin.
Ericka M.
Louisville, KY
I tried this self tanner because it seemed like a popular drug store self tanner. I am very fair skinned and have never done self tanning before. I like how this one applies very much. The only streaking that I got was caused by m not paying close attention and buffing out the product. I could barely tell a difference after the first application but I followed the directions and used it the next night again and loved the results! I have used it several times since then. The only downfall I see is that it only lasts about 3-4 days. But otherwise I love it!
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
Definitely my favorite self tanning product! I've been trying a lot of self tanning at home but most of the ones that are mousse has a weird is Mel, and also once you rains even though it's more than eight hours it fades almost 80% of the product. But this one is completely different… You can is still smell A little bit but once you rinse you only lose 30% of the color and then you get super natural and it doesn't get orange at all!
The price is really good, considering that you have a lot of applications once that two pumps can get a whole leg!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
I used this like three times, it's good if you want a instant tan. It dries quickly and you can apply as many times as you want to get darker if you like. It washes off slowly. You are able to last like a week with the tan. If you combine it with the moisturizer you are able to make it last for like another week. The only thing I don't like is that I notice it transfers to my clothes, car seat and even my bed sheets. I recommend if you want an instant tan. It it you want something that won't transfer and last longer than a week then I don't recommend.
Rachael A.
Omg yall this is by far my favorite product! I just became to love it! I hated it my first couple of uses because it turned out very streaky and too dark... well i added my face lotion to a pump of this and applied it to my face and it looks SO natural and i also did a pump of body lotion for a pump of tanner and it didnt streak at all and looks great around my ankle bones and my neck, and was very easy to wash of my hands and didnt stain them. I took a shower about 24 hours after i applied the tanner and patted dry and it still looks great!
Courtney L.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
This is my favorite at home self tanning product. I use it after exfoliating in the shower. I use a big fluffy make up brush and spray the mousse into the brush. I then use that to blend it all into my skin. It leaves a nice natural looking color that you can repeat the next day to darken if you prefer.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
I have a system I use for self tanning and this is my GO TO to top it off! It's beautiful and not orange. It gives me a deep bronze look and in the summer I double it over an existing tan to really emphasize the color. The staying power is about 4 days MAX and I love to exfoliate. Scent isn't strong and best of all it's cheap!
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
I have tried my fair share of self tanners and I must say this among my faves! One bottle goes a long way and it's great for those moments you want an instant tan. It develops into a rich brown color, not orangey, and has a pleasant scent. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it is pretty sticky even after you let it dry. I have seen it rub off on some of my clothing not as bad as some other tanners but just something to note. Otherwise, that's not enough for me to stop my love for this product!
Regan S.
Kent, OH
I love this product, but it has a few downsides. I've used it twice now and it has a little bit of trouble around my feet and ankles. This mousse tends to settle into "dry" spots on my ankles, which I know is a problem with many self tanners. However the color is amazing and not too orange on my VERY fair skin. This is the only way I can tan, lol. I apply it with a tanning mitt and it get very even coverage! It doesn't look weird over my tattoos or my arm hairs. I will definitely keep using this over the summer.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha