Becca A.
Becca A.
Atlanta, GA
Anyone who has used this suggest using the jergens scrub as well? Some people say absolutely and some say don't bother.. And with this have you used the jergens face tanning moisturizer as well?
Janine G.
Janine G.
Bordentown, NJ
1 year, 4 months ago
I have the Jergens exfoliater and I would say it's so-so. I honestly prefer a nice apricot scrub as an exfoliater, as long as you don't scrub too hard, just enough to rid of flaky skin.. And the Jergens face with 20spf is my must have item! Love it. Hope this helps! 👍🏼
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Edmonton, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
I LOVE my Jergens facial moisturizer. When I'm self-tanning it's my "go-to". My face also never stays as dark as my body when I get a tan in the summer so it helps keep my face the same color as my body! It doesn't leave an orange cast either no matter how pale I've been. I've never used the scrub. I personally thought it was a gimmick. I purchased an Exfoliator and I feel it does help to exfoliate before applying. I've noticed a difference, but I doubt spending the money on the Jergens scrub is going to give you a "life-changing" tan compared to using any other Exfoliator.