BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Olivia V.
Besides using the wet skin gradual tanner and lotion from Jergens, the instant sun has been my first Self Tanner I’ve tried. I got the shade deep bronze. And after a couple of applications, trials, and research I’ve concluded my thoughts overall.

Pricing? I bought mine from Wal-mart for $12 & from my understanding that isn’t a bad deal at all compared to other self tans.

Application was decent as far as a mousse goes.
(I applied mine with medical gloves)
I tired to apply some on my face and there’s no way to tell for sure if it was from the tanner but my face was breaking out so it may have been from it.
(Wasn’t a horrible breakout though)
Smell was nice and subtle as well and didn’t seem to bother me.

Drying time? Uhh not too sure. It stays slightly sticky as other people have noted which doesn’t exactly bother me, as I found that it was too mild to be an issue (for me).
Transferproof? Maybe if you’d let it sit for a few hours before bed but after I put mine on I went to bed and found my white sheets in the morning weren’t tinted horribly but enough for me to notice. And when I applied it a second time a week later I let it dry for about a couple of hours before getting into bed and didn’t notice much transfer onto sheets but it’s just something to be mindful of. So if you do plan to sleep in it , it’s probably best to let it sit for a few hours before getting into bed if you have light colored sheets.

Color was okay. It was bronzy but it pulled a tad orange on me so that wasn’t my favorite.

Longevity? I don’t really have much to compare it to but I found it lasted me about 3-4 days before fading. (keep in mind during that time I was active and sweating)

Patchiness? Some noticeable patchiness towards the end but that might be a fault on my part not being a “pro-self tanner”

Would I repurchase? Probably not.
I think it’s an okay one to start with if you are unsure of it and the color may come out differently on your skin tone but I now have more of an understanding of what I want out of my self tanner.
BUT I do find the jergens wet moisturizer gradual tan & daily moisturizer lotion are great products to try out for a natural tan and especially if you are just starting out!
Meagan R.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This is the first self tanner I have used and I have to say, it does not disappoint. As all Jergens products do, it smells amazing and it leaves that coconut/sunscreen scent on your skin for the rest of the day after applying. The formula is good, it does not pull orange on my naturally fair skin at all. The tan looks very natural and even if applied with a tanning mitt applicator. I would not recommend using this product with your hands though because it is a foam and would probably come out streaky. My only complaint is that it comes off in about two days, it says in the bottle that it will last up to four or five days. It also comes off quite easily on your wrists and ankles and on the tops of my thighs. It is quite annoying how often I have to apply to keep the tan looking even and nice long-term. the light bronze shade is also a bit too natural for me. I am someone who is fair but I tan easily and I get dark fast. I like a deeper tan than this shade offers, even when you build it up. I would go for the darker shade even if you are on the fair side as long as you have warm or neutral undertones.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is an amazing self tanner from the drug store! I use it all the time while I build up my natural tan. It doesn't transfer once it's dry. I'd give it 5 stars if it wasn't so sticky.it doesn't dry as fast as it claims either. The sticky feeling lasts for hours once gone though it's fine. It lasts for 8 days before it fades out and it is not patchy. It's a mouse and it doesn't say it has color gaurd but you can see where you have applied it none the less. This is my go to I cannot afford loving tan and thus jergens bottle has lasted so many applications I lost count. Price is right product is great smells like a self tanner but not to bad a smell. Try it its worth every penny and it's from the drug store.
Murilo C.
Long Branch, NJ
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I love it! It’s just the perfect product, it doesn’t let your skin dehydrated, yellow, purple, orange... It let a natural glow, tanned, hydrated. It has a perfect shade and smell. I would totally recommend to everyone, even the whitest person like me.
The only problem that I had was my hand, because I wash them more than any other part of my body, it is the only part that did not get a color.
Skyler M.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light Bronze more...
At first I loved this self tanner. It is easy to apply, a beautiful color, the self tanner smell isn’t horrible by any means. I looked bronzed and beautiful. However, I tend to sweat in my sleep, and for whatever reason, it completely took off all the self tanner I had in those areas, so it became streaky, I had harsh lines where my calves and thighs touched when I sleep (cause I sleep in a more fetal position) and I noticed pigment was clinging to the pores that my leg hairs came out of. I might just have to splurge and buy the Tarte brilliance plus self tanner because I received a small sample of it and it never came off when I sweated or looked streaky. I was disappointed by this product to say the least :(
Becky S.
This is a lightweight foam that pumps out with a very airy, light consistency making it easy to apply without putting too much in 1 spot. I had issues with 1 out of 2 bottles where the pump stopped working and with the other bottle it felt like there was product left but it wouldn't come out. I wish they'd design the bottles better.
As for colour payoff, when I used the darker of the 2 I noticed it the 1st time. It is a product that you need to build up but I'd use it every other day versus every day at first because it tended to build in areas where my skin creases...like the knee, ankles and elbows. I had lines and it DOES streak if you get it wet at all before it completely dries!!!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I was iffy about using this product at first.  I was going to get a different Jergens tanning product but found that tanning lotion really didn't work for me.  I wanted to try a mousse and am so happy I tried this one.  I do not naturally so I started off with this light shade and it left my skin looking natural and streak free!  I keep applying it to make it a little darker.  I especially love that I am not getting any streaks!  The only down side to this product is the after smell.  It is a strong after smell but other than that I love this product and would use it again!
Maranda D.
I have used the jergens lotion before and was always too nervous to try a mousse, however I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to use. It is great for a quick tan if you have an event the next day, or just want to add a little color to your skin. The only thing I have a problem with is the smell. After a few hours of having this product on its all I can smell. It doesnt smell bad, but the smell lingers until you shower. Make sure you scrub your palms after using this or you will be orange! That being said, this does not make my body/face orange which is a plus in my book.
Delaney L.
My current go-to.

Pros:
Super mild smell. Some self tanners are unbearable, and this one is the least bad I've used so far.

Beautiful color. Not orange at all unless I forget to put lotion on my elbow and knees. I get asked if I've been on vacation.

Cons:
I wish it lasted longer! A couple showers later I feel like I've lost a lot of the color. Nervous to try the darker shade because of how fair I am.

Ankles and hands! I might be the only who struggles with this, but man do I have a hard time not getting blotchy or weird lines.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I’m by no means an expert on applying or using self tanners, but I need to be picky due to the fact that 1. I have barely any experience using it and 2. I’m extremely pale. So I typically need a product that’s easy to use, applies evenly and streak free and doesn’t make me look orange. I’m really not incredibly impressed with this mousse. It does make me look a bit orange but not too bad. And it does look splotchy/uneven but that could be user error. Either way this product isn’t for me. I prefer something much more user friendly!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha