JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant
Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.
For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.
HOW TO USE:
Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.
Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.see more...
Top Questions See all 812 Q&A
- "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
- "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
- "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
- "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
- "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Pricing? I bought mine from Wal-mart for $12 & from my understanding that isn’t a bad deal at all compared to other self tans.
Application was decent as far as a mousse goes.
(I applied mine with medical gloves)
I tired to apply some on my face and there’s no way to tell for sure if it was from the tanner but my face was breaking out so it may have been from it.
(Wasn’t a horrible breakout though)
Smell was nice and subtle as well and didn’t seem to bother me.
Drying time? Uhh not too sure. It stays slightly sticky as other people have noted which doesn’t exactly bother me, as I found that it was too mild to be an issue (for me).
Transferproof? Maybe if you’d let it sit for a few hours before bed but after I put mine on I went to bed and found my white sheets in the morning weren’t tinted horribly but enough for me to notice. And when I applied it a second time a week later I let it dry for about a couple of hours before getting into bed and didn’t notice much transfer onto sheets but it’s just something to be mindful of. So if you do plan to sleep in it , it’s probably best to let it sit for a few hours before getting into bed if you have light colored sheets.
Color was okay. It was bronzy but it pulled a tad orange on me so that wasn’t my favorite.
Longevity? I don’t really have much to compare it to but I found it lasted me about 3-4 days before fading. (keep in mind during that time I was active and sweating)
Patchiness? Some noticeable patchiness towards the end but that might be a fault on my part not being a “pro-self tanner”
Would I repurchase? Probably not.
I think it’s an okay one to start with if you are unsure of it and the color may come out differently on your skin tone but I now have more of an understanding of what I want out of my self tanner.
BUT I do find the jergens wet moisturizer gradual tan & daily moisturizer lotion are great products to try out for a natural tan and especially if you are just starting out!
As for colour payoff, when I used the darker of the 2 I noticed it the 1st time. It is a product that you need to build up but I'd use it every other day versus every day at first because it tended to build in areas where my skin creases...like the knee, ankles and elbows. I had lines and it DOES streak if you get it wet at all before it completely dries!!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos