BY JERGENS® #7 in Self-Tanner

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds, taking you on vacation in an instant.

Jergens® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used a self tanner before (only a tinted body lotion). I was very leery on using this because so many of my friends said they had used a self tanner and turned orange or were streaky. With all of that being said I still decided to try it and I'm so happy I did. I made sure to buy a mitt which was such a good idea. It worked amazing! I looked like I have a nice day at the beach when I was done, no streaks and no orange! I got the lightest color and then if after the first day I don't think it's dark enough I can do another layer. I would highly recommend this product and with that I would highly recommend using a mitt because it makes a huge difference.
Priscilla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I love how it is in a mousse form versus other things I’ve tried (sprays) . I like how it doesn’t have a foul smell and love how it is very gentle on my skin. I would make this purchase again!
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jergens® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse I gave the Jergens Natural glow instant sun fall a natural look a 38 as it dries in 60 seconds but even 10 minutes later I still feel like stick and I sat on my couch and it left stains. And this was after I was standing for like 10-15 minutes, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always struggled with self tanner and have never gotten an even tan in my life! This mousse makes it easy to see where you're placing the tan! I put it on before bed and in the morning I always have a beautiful tan! I would highly suggest it to everyone! especially beginners!
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super white. I tried this and when I woke up the next day I looked like I had been vacationing in the Bahamas for 2 months. It's amazing. It doesn't look fake and it doesn't look orange. It's the perfect tint. I use this all the time. It last as long as 2 weeks. And if you reapply the next day after showering it will get even darker. I absolutely love it!
Viki G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg, do not know how I love the Jergens Natural GlowInstant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse. A couple of weeks ago I went to the beach and for the first time in my life I wanted to look a little less pale, so I encouraged myself to try a self-tanner, but of course I bought the most economical I found, Jergens. To my surprise, it was the best decision of all, it turns out that this moose is wonderful. It took me less than 10 minutes to apply it all over my body.
It is a product that dries in a minute, a minute and a half, but leaves your skin sticky as for 2 hours. I applied the product overnight, about 4 hours before bedtime. Once it is dry, it will not stain your clothes. The tone you see when you apply it is the tone you will have when it dries, so if you want a slightly darker tone, apply it evenly on your skin, wait a few minutes to dry and apply it again to darken. The tone I used was the darkest, the Dark Bronze, but it's nothing dark, for me that I'm so pale it's perfect because it adds color to my skin without making me look fake or orange. The color lasted me about 5 days before returning to my natural color.
But the best thing about this product is that I could use it with sunscreen and the color did not shut up or fade.
Important, use a glove, because if you do like me, only with your hands, you end up with brown hands and that if it looks the worst.
Jenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a pretty pale person so I was excited to try this self tanner. It’s nice and adds an instant glow to my skin, but it leaves my skin looking a bit orange and unnatural. I don’t think I would buy this product again because I like to stick to a more natural look
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply foam. Apply ONCE that's all it takes. I made the mistake of applying 2 coats in one day and I turned orange. But after I took a shower the next morning some of the product washed off and then I had a natural looking tan.
Amber S.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Instant color! First time I bought the wrong shade because I didn't want to be super dark but even with the wrong shade( only a little darker than my natural tone) it was fabulous. Made the lighter parts of my body a bit darker and the dark parts POP. I was glowing and loving it.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you’re naturally pale then steer clear of this. It leaves you looking patchy and orange. It fades poorly and takes forever to dry on the skin. Spend the extra money to get a good self tanner like Loving Tan or St Tropez.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha