BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds, taking you on vacation in an instant.

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too young to f...5 Answers
  • What if I just wanted to use this on my legs? any suggestions?? 2 Answers
Jergens® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This product is not for everybody. However, I enjoy it. I have a fairly light complexion in the winter time & I don't tan easily. This product gives me a nice subtle bronze glow. But it's only about 1-2 shades darker than my natural skin color. MAYBE. & I have the color DEEP BRONZE. So I feel that if your looking for something more effective then you will need to spend the money on another product. The color isn't that bad. It does seem to have a little bit of an orange undertone, rather than a red undertone that some of the more expensive brands have. It is inexpensive compared to other sunless tanners. There's no color guide, which for some will be a con. It has that usual tanner smell. I like the application I get with this product. You don't have to work very fast with t before it dries down. ALTHOUGH on the packaging it says it dries in 60 seconds,, that's a lie. It takes a little bit longer to dry down but for me after it dries down I didn't experience any transfer or anything like that. I recommend this product if you are new to self tanning & would like to start out with something easier to use.
Caitlin W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was my first time trying any kind of instant tanning product and I am very impressed! I bought it from amazon for less than $10 and still have over half the bottle left after doing my whole body. I am mixed, black and white, so naturally I tan pretty easily but during the winter I get so pale but this "deep bronze" color turned out nicely with my skin tone, not orange at all. I used a mitt that I purchased from amazon as well which made it all the more easier to apply, it took me less than 15 minutes to do my whole body. This is definitely a great way to add some color during the winter months as well as the summer instead of sitting out in the sun, risking potential skin damage just for a tan.
lindsey s.
I was not aware that this is a tanner that develops—the first time I used it I built it up thinking that the color it was when I applied it was the darkest it would be—after all, it is “instant sun” and the bottle made no mention of developing. I woke up to quite a surprisingly dark tan but have learned to finesse it after a couple of uses. I love the color, wouldn’t consider it deep dark but it’s a good color, not orange, and lasts a few days before fading evenly. It isn’t streaky at all and I apply with a mitt. It’s also easy to exfoliate off if you want to remove it. It has replaced my go-to self tanner!
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This was the first self-tanner I tried because I wanted to see if I could do it on my own without spending a ton of money. I saw a YouTube tutorial where a girl used the Real Techniques powder brush for application. I tried it and it worked really well! The application was super easy and even. But like most reviews state, it takes FOREVER to dry and I hate the sticky feeling. The color was decent though after a couple applications. Good to purchase if you are just starting out.
Christina C.
south bend
I have used self tanner on and off and for the price of this one, I am pleasantly surprised. It goes on easy, no thick feeling residue and dries super quick. The color is buildable which is great. I’ve used the lotion before, and I felt that it literally gave me a ‘golden glow’.. the coloring was to yellow, but the foam does not. 4/5 bc it’s self tanner, and it just will never smell good. 🙈
Sydney 💋.
This was the first self tanner I used. I'm very pale so when summer comes I immediately look something to give me that sun kissed touch. I love that this is a mouse and it gives you instant results. It's easy to work with and soaks into your skin quickly. I use gloves or tanning mitts to apply it otherwise it would stain your hands. The deep bronze is a nice color and it looks like a real tan.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This is my go to drug store self tanner! I seem to always find myself going back to this tanning mousse. It is so easy to use and lasts so long for the price you pay. I typically exfoliate first and then apply this with a mitt. It lasts me up to a week usually. It is not orange and doesn't apply with streaks. Definitely recommend!
Bianca C.
I've never used a self tanner before (only a tinted body lotion). I was very leery on using this because so many of my friends said they had used a self tanner and turned orange or were streaky. With all of that being said I still decided to try it and I'm so happy I did. I made sure to buy a mitt which was such a good idea. It worked amazing! I looked like I have a nice day at the beach when I was done, no streaks and no orange! I got the lightest color and then if after the first day I don't think it's dark enough I can do another layer. I would highly recommend this product and with that I would highly recommend using a mitt because it makes a huge difference.
Melanie W.
Just ok- have tried several brands throughout the years and this one is not my favorite. The price is great but I think their may be better options for this price range. This product turned out to be a little streaky and didn’t last long. St. Moriz is about the same price and I think it is a better product.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
This product worked and I loved the ease of it. it was so easy to use but it had polyparaben which is a chemical I try to stay away from. I understand that it is necessary is some products but I have found really nice self tanning lotions that don't contain this harmful ingredient.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha