BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too young to f...5 Answers
  • What if I just wanted to use this on my legs? any suggestions?? 2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Olivia V.
Besides using the wet skin gradual tanner and lotion from Jergens, the instant sun has been my first Self Tanner I’ve tried. I got the shade deep bronze. And after a couple of applications, trials, and research I’ve concluded my thoughts overall.

Pricing? I bought mine from Wal-mart for $12 & from my understanding that isn’t a bad deal at all compared to other self tans.

Application was decent as far as a mousse goes.
(I applied mine with medical gloves)
I tired to apply some on my face and there’s no way to tell for sure if it was from the tanner but my face was breaking out so it may have been from it.
(Wasn’t a horrible breakout though)
Smell was nice and subtle as well and didn’t seem to bother me.

Drying time? Uhh not too sure. It stays slightly sticky as other people have noted which doesn’t exactly bother me, as I found that it was too mild to be an issue (for me).
Transferproof? Maybe if you’d let it sit for a few hours before bed but after I put mine on I went to bed and found my white sheets in the morning weren’t tinted horribly but enough for me to notice. And when I applied it a second time a week later I let it dry for about a couple of hours before getting into bed and didn’t notice much transfer onto sheets but it’s just something to be mindful of. So if you do plan to sleep in it , it’s probably best to let it sit for a few hours before getting into bed if you have light colored sheets.

Color was okay. It was bronzy but it pulled a tad orange on me so that wasn’t my favorite.

Longevity? I don’t really have much to compare it to but I found it lasted me about 3-4 days before fading. (keep in mind during that time I was active and sweating)

Patchiness? Some noticeable patchiness towards the end but that might be a fault on my part not being a “pro-self tanner”

Would I repurchase? Probably not.
I think it’s an okay one to start with if you are unsure of it and the color may come out differently on your skin tone but I now have more of an understanding of what I want out of my self tanner.
BUT I do find the jergens wet moisturizer gradual tan & daily moisturizer lotion are great products to try out for a natural tan and especially if you are just starting out!
Caitlin W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This was my first time trying any kind of instant tanning product and I am very impressed! I bought it from amazon for less than $10 and still have over half the bottle left after doing my whole body. I am mixed, black and white, so naturally I tan pretty easily but during the winter I get so pale but this "deep bronze" color turned out nicely with my skin tone, not orange at all. I used a mitt that I purchased from amazon as well which made it all the more easier to apply, it took me less than 15 minutes to do my whole body. This is definitely a great way to add some color during the winter months as well as the summer instead of sitting out in the sun, risking potential skin damage just for a tan.
Becky S.
This is a lightweight foam that pumps out with a very airy, light consistency making it easy to apply without putting too much in 1 spot. I had issues with 1 out of 2 bottles where the pump stopped working and with the other bottle it felt like there was product left but it wouldn't come out. I wish they'd design the bottles better.
As for colour payoff, when I used the darker of the 2 I noticed it the 1st time. It is a product that you need to build up but I'd use it every other day versus every day at first because it tended to build in areas where my skin creases...like the knee, ankles and elbows. I had lines and it DOES streak if you get it wet at all before it completely dries!!!
lindsey s.
I was not aware that this is a tanner that develops—the first time I used it I built it up thinking that the color it was when I applied it was the darkest it would be—after all, it is “instant sun” and the bottle made no mention of developing. I woke up to quite a surprisingly dark tan but have learned to finesse it after a couple of uses. I love the color, wouldn’t consider it deep dark but it’s a good color, not orange, and lasts a few days before fading evenly. It isn’t streaky at all and I apply with a mitt. It’s also easy to exfoliate off if you want to remove it. It has replaced my go-to self tanner!
Maranda D.
I have used the jergens lotion before and was always too nervous to try a mousse, however I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to use. It is great for a quick tan if you have an event the next day, or just want to add a little color to your skin. The only thing I have a problem with is the smell. After a few hours of having this product on its all I can smell. It doesnt smell bad, but the smell lingers until you shower. Make sure you scrub your palms after using this or you will be orange! That being said, this does not make my body/face orange which is a plus in my book.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
This product is not for everybody. However, I enjoy it. I have a fairly light complexion in the winter time & I don't tan easily. This product gives me a nice subtle bronze glow. But it's only about 1-2 shades darker than my natural skin color. MAYBE. & I have the color DEEP BRONZE. So I feel that if your looking for something more effective then you will need to spend the money on another product. The color isn't that bad. It does seem to have a little bit of an orange undertone, rather than a red undertone that some of the more expensive brands have. It is inexpensive compared to other sunless tanners. There's no color guide, which for some will be a con. It has that usual tanner smell. I like the application I get with this product. You don't have to work very fast with t before it dries down. ALTHOUGH on the packaging it says it dries in 60 seconds,, that's a lie. It takes a little bit longer to dry down but for me after it dries down I didn't experience any transfer or anything like that. I recommend this product if you are new to self tanning & would like to start out with something easier to use.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This was the first self-tanner I tried because I wanted to see if I could do it on my own without spending a ton of money. I saw a YouTube tutorial where a girl used the Real Techniques powder brush for application. I tried it and it worked really well! The application was super easy and even. But like most reviews state, it takes FOREVER to dry and I hate the sticky feeling. The color was decent though after a couple applications. Good to purchase if you are just starting out.
Kayleigh C.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I LOVE this product!! I had never self-tanned prior to using this and was extremely nervous that I would be orange or streaky, but this product worked great! It gave me an instant tan without any lines or orangey tones, and I use it a couple of times a week now. It's extremely easy to use, especially for first-timers. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who had an event coming up soon or who just wanted a quick and easy fix
Amanda W.
Very nice color! Applied evenly with a St. Tropez tanning mitt! I would say I am about 4-5 shades darker and the color has more red based undertone. It was seriously SO easy to apply and I feel like I have great color from it. I do have to take a star off for some random streaking I have despite some serious blending on my part but honestly I will continue to use this product to keep a sun less glow!!
Christina C.
south bend
I have used self tanner on and off and for the price of this one, I am pleasantly surprised. It goes on easy, no thick feeling residue and dries super quick. The color is buildable which is great. I’ve used the lotion before, and I felt that it literally gave me a ‘golden glow’.. the coloring was to yellow, but the foam does not. 4/5 bc it’s self tanner, and it just will never smell good. 🙈
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha