Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerJergens®
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes

by Jergens®

Works with your unique skin tone to create a sun-kissed, natural-looking tan within hours. Pool party vibes for days - all in a simple swipe!

Ok. So as we are going unto summer,, I am noticing that my face is so much lighter than the rest of me and I'm sure it's because I am always wearing makeup.. So curious if this stuff works well and would bring my face up to speed? Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes I have tattoos that cover most of my feet, should I stop at my ankles with the towelette or use it on my feet too?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes!
Melanie G.
Savannah, GA
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes uploaded by Melanie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes worked SO well! I saved money by not having to go to the spray tan salon too! I do suggest you really pay attention to where you apply so as not to waste. Also, I recommend using one wipe 2 nights before your trip or event and then another one for any areas you may have missed! I had my fiancé do my back/back of my neck/back of my arms etc and then I did everything else. I used three for this trip but again very worth it!
Courtney P.
Toms River, NJ
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes uploaded by Courtney P.
Huge fan of this sunless tanning product. I was really not thinking these would work when I first used them but the color development over the next day was insane. The smell is pretty similar to the lotion. I’m pretty fair skin toned but the medium level was a really good natural color for me. The tan also lasted quite a few days from one application. I will say the wipes did get hung up and they were a little difficult to use. I was able to use one wipe on my entire body but it definitely felt dry by the time I was done. Be careful of the usual spots when self tanning as the product can still build up but I do think this gave more even color and I didn’t have any streaks. I will repurchase these.
Peggy B.
Goshen, IN
Purchased at: CVS
Not a fan. It takes to long to get any results. It gives you an orange tone. After one box I stopped using it. I just didn't like the results.
Shayla S.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Worst splotchy tan ever and I’m so orange I look like Donald Trump I do not recommend this product and I will definitely not repurchase and I purchased these at Walmart and three of them were stolen so I only got three out of six packets 😡
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
These things are underrated and really don’t get enough attention! They work very well gradually but have the prettiest tan. Very natural and olive looking! I’ve used this a few times on nights out with my husband. I definitely recommend this tanning product!
Alex D.
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes uploaded by Alex D.
Purchased at: CVS
I’m brand new to self tanning. The only other product I’ve used is Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer (which I did use with the tanning towelettes on different days). I really like these wipes for the price. They’re fast, nice color, and lasts 4-5 days. I used the towelettes two days in a row. Make sure to do big circular motions or it will get kinda streaky. One towelette is all you need for legs, arms, boobs, tummy, booty, and however much of your back you can reach. As a beginner, these were super easy to use.
Cellin G.
Austin, TX
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Towelettes uploaded by Cellin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Product highly recommended by me fast and easy no messes ready on the go.Great for when you're on vacation no time for tanning salons. Its affordable and it's well packaged for any carry on bag you might have on hand.💕
Morgan L.
Deltona, FL
First time ever using something like this, and let’s just say I missed a few spots. I think a lotion might of been better so I could feel where I really got it and made sure it was even. The color was nice and didn’t come off on my outfit, so that was a win, but the streaks had me a bit tiger like.
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
I love how effortless these are and how convenient it is to travel with! Sometimes I need more than one towel though.
Kayla T.
These tanning towelettes are easy to use and did not leave me too streaky. Around the ankles and elbows is the tricky part so be very minimal there! Would recommend to a friend and will be purchasing again.