Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerJergens®
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. Learn more now.

Has anyone tried this? Can you confirm that it will leave me bronze and not orange 🤣
hooked how do i get this?
How long does one use of this product last?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse!
Product Highlights
I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product.in reviews
I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin.in reviews
Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to.in reviews
...look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great productin reviews
Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety.in reviews
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Amy P.
Found out today I had to wear a dress to dinner tonight and I FREAKED because my legs are as white as snow! Ran to the store and grabbed this instant tanner. Instantly, my legs looked shades darker!! I don’t know why I waited so long to try this! Go get you some! Only negative, It does have that self tanner “smell”Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse
Angelle R.
Kenner, LA
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Angelle R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite affordable self tanners I’ve ever purchased! Fool proof! I can put this on, and go out right after! The tan guard doesn’t transfer and leaves a gorgeous tan for around 3-5 days! The smell isn’t too bad either!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Having a tan can make you feel a little bit better about yourself especially in these cold wintry months! I use Jergens products for all of my self tanning needs! This foam is easy to apply, has a tint so you see where you’re applying the tanner! A gradual tan that you can build on! Under $10 and lasts for weeks!!
Alaina H.
Milwaukee, WI
This self tanner definitely gives you good color and is cheaper than other popular self tanning brands. My only issue with this product is the strong smell it has.
Katie S.
Loveland, OH
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Katie S.
If you are thinking about trying this product, DO IT!!! I was hesitant at first because of the price, it almost seemed to good to be true but this is easily my favorite self tanner right now! This applies so nice and you won’t look orange, when you’re done applying the product it will leave an AMAZING almost olive tone which looks so natural! Definitely recommend!
Jessi A.
Deep River
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Jessi A.
This is by far my favorite self tanner. It’s applies super easily and doesn’t leave streaks. It’s leaves my skin looking flawless!
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Trina F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Busted my Tanned AF bottle and they were out of stock on it so grabbed the neutrogena one instead (I love their sunless moisturizer so figured why not). This stuff works great! I exfoliated real good with a loofa then did an even coat with my tanning mitt. Doesn’t streak if you use the mitt, smells nice and isn’t orange! I even did my face :) Doesn’t seem to stain clothes either but may need to test they a little further
Alex P.
Overland Park, KS
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Alex P.
This product is so affordable and gets the job done well!! Make sure to exfoliate before using! My only complaint about this is the smell. I would describe it almost as a Doritos smell! It is so strong and sometimes even after a shower it still lingers which I’m not a huge fan of!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Maybe i didn't apply this correctly but my legs looked CRAZY after I used this. They were super streaky and patchy especially around my knee and lower leg. Has an unpleasant smell also so unless you're an expert at applying self tanner, i would avoid this product
Karen H.
Osceola, IN
Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uploaded by Karen H.
Easy to apply and blend. I didn’t have a mitt and turned my hands orange even though I washed as soon as I was done. Color lasts but gives me an orange tone. Good for a low cost option but will be looking for something a little better.

557 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erika S.
Spartanburg, SC
il y a un mois
Does anyone have a self tanner they swear by? I currently use Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer and while I like it, I’d prefer to use companies that don’t test on animals.
Crissy Y. il y a un mois
B Tan 🥰 love the whole line of products.