Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion - Deep Bronze (6 oz) uploaded by Helen Y.

BY NONE

Mea H.
I really like to ease of application. I use nitrile gloves to apply so I don't have to worry about the tanner staying on my hands. The color starts showing about 2-3 hrs after application. Do let completely dry before dressing so your color doesn't rub off on clothing. Has an ok after smell. Will need to reapply every 3 days for a longer color. I always exfoliate before applying to get the longest out of my color. Jergens® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Lisa H.
I love this product. It gives me a great looking tan and does not streak. I have a very light complexion and most other self tanners made me look orange, but this doesn't. I will definitely be buying and using for a long time. The only negative thing is that it doesn't dry as fast as it says it does. Also, defiantly use gloves or something else to apply! Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz)
Kaitlyn B.
This is the only at home tanning product I use because of how good it looks on my skin. It is a good price and works well on sensitive skin. Available at most drugstores so it is easy to get! I recommend it to everyone!
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
One of my favorite summer products. It is easy to use and goes on smooth. It is a subtle glow that lasts and looks all natural. Throw it in your gym bag, purse or tote and use it every other day for optimal glow!
Gabi S.
It works. I definitely see a difference. But it goes on and you have to run it quickly or it will stain in one spot
Theresa W.
I saw a YouTuber using this product with high recommendation and decided to try it. It is called Jergens Natural Glow Instant Glow and it is a flawless natural looking tan and instantly provides a sunless, safe tan! My daughter decided to use it for her prom also. Go get it!