Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer gives you a natural, healthy looking tan with a foam! Learn more now.

Has anyone noticed streaking?
Who has used this and is it better than the after shower lotion?
Is this product streaky or orange?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“I feel like the foam is way easier to work with since a little goes a long way, and its so easy to spread!” in reviews
“I appreciate that this stuff doesn't spread to your clothing like other self tanners but even this spray has a strange smell.” in reviews
Escalon
I’ve use Jurgens foam and daily moisturizer I like that it makes my skin soft I prefer to use the lotion over the foam The lotions easier to use because I feel like the foam it’s hard to get it everywhere it’s like you’ll have a clump of it in one area and then you have to stretch it to the other part and it Dissolves if you don’t put it on fast enough
Des Moines, IA
I’ll give it a 4 because they can’t help the fact the light is still too dark for me. I love it when I have some base color, I use it daily then. It makes my legs look just more bronzed which makes them look slimmer and shiny and just all around glowing. I love it. I love that it’s inexpensive and subtle because I’m terrified of actual self tanner.
MILWAUKEE
This natural glow forming daily moisturizer is a great way to start the summer. It starts off with a gentle glow, tan. The only con about this is, It takes a little time to soak into the skin and dry. But it still worth purchasing if you don’t wanna look like a ghost in the beginning of summer.
**i do not use the foaming version, just couldn’t find the regular daily moisturizer (non-firming)**. I do have to say I am pretty impressed with this product, it does add color to my skin within a week and I feel moisturized after application. One thing I am not a fan of is the scent, it’s just not pleasant but, it’s something I look past as I have purchased this multiple times.
Newark
In my opinion, the foam is easier to apply than the lotion and it spreads more evenly. The color change is prominent after a few days, and looks pretty natural. You just have to make sure that you distribute the product very evenly so you don't get weird unnatural tanlines.
Many, LA
A really good dupe for the St Tropez tanning mousse. I actually ended up having an allergic reaction to it (a light rash), but I would still recommend it because it’s so affordable. Because it’s a mousse, it spreads easily onto your skin, more easily than a lotion.
Mineral City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't love this product. it really didn't give me noticeable color unfortunately. maybe I wasn't applying it completely correct but I'm not sure if I would really buy it again. I think there are better products on  the market other than this one
Point Pleasant
Did not work at all. Directions say that it will fully soak in in about a week but after about an hour after application it completely disappeared. Left my skin very sticky as well and claims to be scent free but had a very unpleasant and strong aroma.
This is a vary popular product that I feel is worth the hype. The product itself is quite nice and there is nothing splotchy about it. I love this and do use it everyday for no one to see. Overall a very hydrating product that tans at the same time!
acworth
Great sunless tan. I am fare skinned I use the medium to dark though to get a great golden color. It shows up instantly it is easy to apply and covers everything that needs to be ran. Great price there is always coupons on the bottles also
Ask a question to the Influenster community...