BY JERGENS® #41 in Self-Tanner

Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula that glides on easily for natural-looking color

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Foaming Daily Moisturizer gradually creates natural-looking, streak-free color with a subtle skin-darkening complex.

• Dries completely in seconds
  • No Sunless tanner odor
  • No sticky residue or waiting to get dressed
  • Glides on evenly for streak-free color
  • Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

How To Use:

Shake well before use. Press nozzle firmly until seal breaks and you hear a click. Holding can upright, dispense a small golf ball-sized amount into hand and smooth evenly over skin. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days. Continue to use it daily to maintain your healthy glow.

Also try JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen to complete your all-over glow!

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skin Tones

WATER, ISOBUTANE, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANE, POLYSORBATE 20, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-25, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ERYTHRULOSE.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Foaming Daily Moisturizer for Medium to Tan Skin Tones

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I appreciate that this stuff doesn't spread to your clothing like other self tanners but even this spray has a strange smell." in 1 review
  • "I feel like the foam is way easier to work with since a little goes a long way, and its so easy to spread!" in 1 review
Taylor S.
Charleston , IL
Review for: Medium To Tan more...
I really enjoy Jergen's products but this one I can do without. I was super excited to try the foam lotion, but it did NOT meet my expectation. It dried wayyyyy to quickly so I couldn't tell where I rubbed and where I hadn't. If you are looking for a gradual tan, I would definitely try Jergen's lotion, NOT the foam.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
This is my favorite drugstore self tanner. I see results right after applying and even more the next morning. I'm not much of a self-tanning expert, however, if I need some color for an upcoming event, this product does the trick without any trouble.

Only issue I have is the smell. It smells like any other generic self tanner - and it stays on your skin until you shower (but it lessens with wear).

Like with any self-tanner, make sure you completely exfoliate your body before use! I've tried applying this with gloves on and honestly, it works better when applied with my hands.  It's completely full proof because the product is foamy.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing self tanner! It goes on very easily and doesnt leave streaks! My tan looks very natural and not too orange! One time use and I can tell a huge difference! It lasts about 3 days and is under $10 at Walmart! The only thing negative I have to say is about the lingering smell of kinda burntness!!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely fair skin and I loved this product! You have to make sure to apply it evenly, but it's very user friendly! I loved the application and it made my legs look and feel great! I would purchase this again for the following summer months!
Megan T.
Longview, TX
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
This self tanner is one of my favorites I've tried. I've used the lotion version of this, but did not get the color I was hoping for quick enough. This foam is easy to use and gives you a great color. I took a star away, because the first coat left me streaky, but after the second I had nice even color. This might have been because I had extra product I tried using though.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When it comes to self tanning the best way to go is a foam or moisturizer so if you're into it this stuff is pretty legit. It doesn't come off on your clothing but it also takes a long while to get a glow. It's super easy to use though which is a huge plus
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this foam moisturizer!! It goes on so easy, dries fast and I love that it progressively makes my body look tan throughout the day! This is decently priced and I would definitely recommend to others! I will be purchasing this again in the future!!
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
My favorite drug store lotion! After a few times of having streaky results, this is how I put this on. I do it by sections. So if I put it on my legs first, I do one leg at a time and right after I put a regular lotion on after then pat down with a towel. Now I  never have streaks and it looks great!
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for me! I am very fair skinned and this me just enough color to be believable. I just keep applying a layer a day till I get to the right shade. Since it's light, I don't feel like it makes me orange or streaky. A little bit goes a long way and the smell isn't overpowering!
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I absolutely love this product it is a must have for summertime when you want a natural tan but don't want the sun damage! Because it's foam it glides onto your skin streak free and when it fades it isn't patchy highly recommend
Danielle L.
How many applications does it take before seeing a difference?
Tori L.
Greenwood , AR
I've been looking at self tanner and I was just wondering if anyone has used this? Does it turn you orange? How do you apply it? Does it smell bad? I just need something to give me a base tan.
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
How does this product work? Is it any better than the natural glow lotion? Does it leave streaks?
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you apply this? With a sponge? By hand? With gloves? It's not a spray or a cream so I have no idea
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Does this product make you look orange?