Athena C.

Does this product get streaky?

Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
1 year, 7 months ago
This product does not deliver streaky results! Use as you would any other body lotion.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Athena, Definitely not streaky! I am very pale and sometimes have difficulty finding a good bronzer that wont streak on me. This Jergens Glow bronzer is great. I would recommend to exfoliate before each application make sure not to shower with a heavy moisturizer shower gel as well. I find this product and steps to work for me for a streak free application. Hope you find this helpful.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Clarkston, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I love how fast this product works, but yes it does get a bit streaky if you don't apply it correctly. What I do is mix it with my normal body lotion so it's not super intense & I avoid the knees and ankles because it seems to get darker in those areas. You will notice a change in your skin tone after a few days of applying.