Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer, Medium to Tan Skin Tone 7.5 fl oz (221 ml)package of 2

BY JERGENS®

Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer creates a color that's gradual, flawless and captivating. You'll experience natural-looking color that's streak-free, hassle-free and with our break-through patent-pending technology, now has no sunless tanner odor. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days, Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer you'll see, feel and experience natural-looking color that is the very essence of your beauty. 1-800-742-8798 Made in USA

Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite in as Little as 7 Days; Finally! Great Color without Odor!

Lilly M.
Newport, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Favorite lotion to use. I always need a little extra glow because I’m so pale. My skin looks SO much better when I use this. Tightens The skin as well.
Alyssa G.
New York
Been using this for years and it’s a great in between moisturizer. I don’t use this as my only moisturizer but definitely in the rotation.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
This is amazing !! I’ve been using this for awhile now ... maybe a few months and I am amazed by how this makes my skin look and feel! My skin has never been softer and I love this this gives me a subtle glow ! Highly recommend!!
Berta  M.
Louisville , KY
Does this product work? If so how long does the tan last for?