Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJergens®
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer

Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer helps tone and moisturize to give you beautiful, healthy looking skin. Learn more today!

All of the reviews seem to be about tanning, does anyone have any comments about the firming effect?
is this a good base for my makeup?
how long does this stay on for?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely LOVE this lotion! I use this all summer long (yes even after tanning) and it gives me the perfect color! I love how it smells and moisturizes my skin.. I usually battle very dry skin on my legs and with this it helps tremendously! I use this 3-4 times a week! Highly recommend!
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Tamara P.
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Tamara P.
I received this product from a group of buy nothing in my city, I must say that it has been a great discovery, the cream does its job, it does not smell like other bronzers and the result is discreet and progressive. I use it daily and as you can see my legs are taking a more tanned color, my arms have my natural color to compare, now I will start using it all over my body
Camila A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Camila A.
This is TOTALLY amazing. I bought it 2 days ago and i wore it both, i already see the difference! It's amazing quality-price and totally accesible. My skin is super soft, super shiny and looks natural tanned!! I recommend it 100% ! This turned out to be my top 1 of natural tanning moisturizers!!
Danielle M.
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle M.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve long been a fan of this product for gradually building a natural looking tan, or boosting the appearance of self-tanner in between applications. It’s overall fairly good-proof and also functions as a lotion that leaves my legs looking shiny and moisturized after use. This product has well-earned its reputation for helping to give skin a bit of a glow without the color change being too stark of a contrast from one day to the next.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,093 reviews
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hmmm where to begin. For the most part I love this product. It gives your face nice color overnight. This is also supposed to moisture and firm. I believe it probably firms because my skin always feels uncomfortably tight and dry after use. I follow it with a good moisturizer when it’s done setting in. The huge problem with this product is that my face breaks out every time. I figured if I only use it a couple times a week, that helps. I would love to try a more sensitive product, but they are all so very expensive. This stuff is not. It’s quite affordable. So that’s my story. It’s good until it’s not good 😊
Ashley S.
Harrison, AR
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley S.
The Jergen's Natural Glow with firming is my go to when I want to add just a little bit of color to my skin for a short period of time. It lasts well for about 1 day and then the product starts to turn my skin a little ashy. It smells nice and is very moisturizing. It does come off very well in the shower.
Maxi A.
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Maxi A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My friend recommended this product to me and told me it was idiot proof. It’s not. I had orange toes and streaks! It is affordable but will not be repurchasing.
Caryann S.
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Caryann S.
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: Target
Beautiful gradual tanning lotion. Provides believable color without streaking. Moisturizes and smells great- no self tanner smell. Doesn’t rub off onto my clothesJergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer
Erica C.
Pendleton, OR
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Erica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thicker in consistency, Jergens firming lotion provides nice coverage, without a heavy or greasy residue. Leaves your skin feeling and looking it’s bestJergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is actually a great product if you want a nice glow with no orange mess and you refuse to damage your skin tanning. You work up to a nice, gradual color and then maintain the color by using the moisturizer every other day. Gives you a nice glow, with no streaks. Smells great!

262 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Macie B.
fortdodge
il y a 3 mois
Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer do you have to shower afterwards?
Addie H. il y a 2 mois