BY JERGENS® #8 in Self-Tanner

Jergens® Natural Glow Medium to Tan Skin Tones +Firming Daily Moisturizer.

• Great color without odor!
  • Gradually creates flawless, natural-looking color.
  • Reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days.

How To Use:

For best results, use daily as your all-over body lotion. Smooth on evenly until you feel a slight resistance (this is a signal that the product is starting to work). Allow several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You'll begin to see a subtle development of color within several days.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin Tones

WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, STEARETH-2, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, POLYIMIDE-1, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, FUCUS VESICULOSUS EXTRACT, ERYTHRULOSE, CARAMEL.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin Tones

• Really want to try, how to be with another color👌1 Answers
  • This worked great for my arms, but on my tummy and legs t...2 Answers
  • Does this leave you orange?29 Answers
Amy T.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this while in the store looking for a different sunless tanner but not being able to find it. I was skeptical because I tried to use jergens many years ago before they re-vamped their natural glow line. However, I used it and I am obsessed!! The smell is great!! It does NOT have that gross sunless tanner smell. It goes on very creamy and moisturizes well. You need to use it consistently for a week, replacing your daily moisturizer with it and you will LOVE the results. Works well during months with no sun to add a natural glow and good during summer also as it builds on the tan you get from going outside! Will be using from now on with the face one also!
Alana S.
I think this is one of the best drugstore options for self tanner. No tanner is going to smell good but it goes away after you shower. The color lasts about two to three days on me. Make sure to exfoliate before use to make sure it applies evenly. I can’t speak to it’s firming effects but it is a good tan color. I’m very pale so I use the light version. My only complaint is you need quite a lot to cover your arms and legs and if you’re doing your stomach and back a lot more. Since it’s a lotion and not a mousse you go through it more quickly. But it is very affordable and effective so I will continue to use this.
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer I tried this product for three days in a row- showering in between as to wash off excess so I wouldn’t turn “muddy” and I could really tell a drastic color change. I really thought the color was a tad orange-y though, to be very honest. Orange is a self-tanner’s worst nightmare and biggest fear. I was even told by a friend I was looking a little orange. Worth a try! I might try using twice a week to see if it makes a difference and will re-review later. As far as moisture- it was almost as good as not using lotion. Obviously because DHA is very drying. This product also claims to be “firming”.. not too sure about that, either. As best, maybe it is blurring because it adds an overall color. So, not too sure about that. I will say this formula is much better than it use to be. I tried this years ago when it first came out. The smell is no longer overpowering and the color IS bearable.
Cali N.
As a gradual tanner, this is my favorite. They are much more forgiving than instant self tanners when it comes to muddiness and streaking. While other reviewers are bothered by the scent, I actually think it's nice. Now I am left wondering if anyone is bothered by my smell when I use it 🤔. The medium to tan works best on my skin tone and does not result in an orange tint. Aside from that, this actually moisturizes my skin better than most lotions, and the application feels very smooth. It doesn't stay tacky or feel oily on my skin.
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Medium to Tan, Fair to Medium more...
I have used both the Medium to Tan (in summer when I am actually tan) and the Fair to Medium (year round)- I love both of these lotions. They are not greasy, they absorb well into the skin and do leave your skin feeling moisturized. I do not get streaks with this lotion- but it is also important to make sure you are using the right color for your skin tone. If you use the darker one and are pale mix it with normal lotion to make it spread more evenly- this has worked for me in the past!
Rachael H.
I LOVE this lotion. First, I love the smell. It has a tropical smell but not like sunscreen. It also really helps moisturize my skin for hours rather than minutes. It is so affordable and works so well. I am super pale during the winter time and this mildly mitigates that enough to not make me feel like a ghost. It is NOT like self tanner, but I do like that quite a bit. I use this all over my body just about every day. I continue to repurchase this item over and over. Highly recommend!
Courtney G.
Northport
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
My mom bought this year's ago , and got me into it ! I love the smell of this. It doesn't smell like a sunscreen thank goodness. After a couple months , I noticed reducing of cellulite , not alot but some . I know for that part it will take time but it's worth it ! I like how this gradually gives you a tan , and always exfoliate before putting this on so it goes on evenly .
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
This is one of my go to self tanners. It’s easy to use and provides moisture and color. However I don’t really notice any type of forming effect. So this is really no different than the normal daily tanner to me. Either way it’s a great product and it’s affordable.
Nat M.
Choctaw, Oklahoma
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I've begun to stock up on this stuff just in case i can't find it during the winter. I use the mousse as a base and then for a straight week used this and on day three I had someone say "oh you've been in the sun, you're tan looks good" No sun, just this lotion. I used the fair to medium. Exfoliate with a sugar scrub before using the first time.
Carly H.
Frederick, MD
Being tan always makes me feel better about myself. I try to stay away from tanning beds due to the sun damage it can cause and spray tans leave me orange and patchy. I have tried and spent so much money on all of the expensive self tanners (St. Tropez, Tarte, NBK) and this one is my new go to. Not only does it work, but you dont have to empty your pockets. This lotions moisturizes my skin WHILE giving me a summer glow. Its gentle enough to use on the face, but its firming component hides cellulite and imperfections. Highly recommend for anyone who wants a tan that they get to build to their liking.
Shelby C.
Phoenix, Arizona
Does this leave you orange?
Taylor H.
Could you see a difference? Worth the money?
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this look natural on even the most extremely pale of us?
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
Does this sub tanner give you a natural glowing tan or do you look like a roasted turkey?
Jada P.
I am very pale! But going to the beach in a week! I should have prepared better. What can I do to get a little more tan? I have this stuff because my mom uses it will it help?