BY JERGENS®

Moisturizer specially formulated for your face

JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 gradually creates fabulous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. Specially formulated for your face. This advanced formula contains SPF 20 to help defend against the effects of everyday sun exposure.

• Dermatologist-tested and oil-free
  • Lightweight formula
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Works great with any JERGENS® Natural Glow® Moisturizer for the body
  • Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

How To Use:

The natural-looking color you trust, specially formulated for your face

To Get Natural-Looking Color: For best results, use daily as your facial moisturizer. Evenly apply a generous amount after cleansing face, blending into jawline and hairline, avoiding eyebrows. Allow several minutes for it to fully absorb. Wash your hands after application.

For Sunscreen Use: Apply generously and evenly to freshly cleansed face, avoiding eyebrows, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Wash hands after application. Reapply at least every 2 hours*. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.

*If reapplying every 2 hours for sunscreen use, a non-glow sunscreen is recommended if color change becomes too intense.

Also try any one of the other JERGENS® Natural Glow® Moisturizers for the body to complete your head-to-toe glow!

Active Ingredient(s): OCTINOXATE 6.0%, OXYBENZONE 2.0%.

Other Ingredients:

WATER, DIHYDROXYACETONE, GLYCERIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARETH-2, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, XANTHAN GUM, LAURETH-7, CITRIC ACID, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARAMEL, ERYTHRULOSE.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Facial Moisturizer Sunscreen Medium to Tan Skin Tones

Active Ingredient(s): OCTINOXATE 6.0%, OXYBENZONE 2.0%.

Other Ingredients:

• "Been using this for years in the Spring and Summer and works gradually and must use every day and get that glow all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "A lot of self tanners make me break out so this is great that it's meant for your face." in 2 reviews
  • "I am very fair skinned so I use the lightest shade - fair to medium and mix it will a little bit of non-tinted lotion just to tone it down a bit." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this every night after I wash my face and there has been no change in color or improvement of my skin." in 1 review
Whitney H.
Deltona, FL
I have used this as part of a daily moisturizer routine for about a year. The moisturizer is not too greasy (good since it contains some SPF). The tint is noticeable within about 4-5 days for me, and if I go without it for a few days it is totally noticeable to me. I seriously love the little bit of healthy looking color I get from using this product once a day and hate the dullness I feel like I have without it. Downsides: It will stain your hand so my right palm is a different color from my left, but it doesn't honestly bother me. Gloves could fix this. The only thing I don't like is if it gets in my nail beds and stains them a little yellowy (easily avoidable, I originally put it on my face, neck, chest, and hands...skip the hands or lotion the nails before application...oh and I was using the regular tinted for the rest of my body...pale arms and tan hands wouldn't be a good look 😂😂). The price is fair and usually you can find a coupon. One bottle lasts about 4-5 weeks for me (and again, face, neck, and chest). I wish the SOF is higher so I have to supplement my sun protection with either sunblock or higher SPF moisturizer. I find the color to be natural enough and a good base to build makeup on. Great product though!
Savannah K.
Daphne
This is my favorite product!! I apply after washing my face. I can use this on its own & just apply mascara for a beach day for example. This product is oil free. I also love that this product also gradually creates flawless, natural-looking color when used once daily. JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Madeline M.
Colton
Great smell! This is a product I will continue to use. Not tacky like some sunscreen moisturizers can be. Does moisturize my skin well. Added bonus that it adds color to your skin gradually! I use day and night when I want more color to my skin quicker and is just enough moisture to put my usual night moisturizer aside for a couple days.
Shannon H.
Review for: Fair-Medium more...
I love this moisturizer. It doesn't break out my acne prone skin, which is rare. I apply it every morning. It gives me a nice natural glow as advertised. Nothing too dramatic just makes my skin look healthy and sunkissed. Will definitely buy again.
Grace C.
Review for: Medium-Tan more...
Absolutely love this. It gives me a natural glow without having to pile on bronzer. It makes me feel much more comfortable without make up on and reduces my pair complexion during the winter months. It also never makes me breakout or irritated.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I used to use this moisturizer, and I did like that it gave me a nice natural tan and healthy glow, but I have oily skin and found that it did nothing to help with my oily skin, I don't think that it made it any worse, but it definitely didn't make it better so I stopped using it and gave it to my mom, so I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with oily or acne-prone skin but if you have skin then I definitely say go for it.
Brie S.
I like this stuff a lot, it works like normal moisturizer and it gives good color.

I switched it out for my normal moisturizer since last week, about 7 days. It made my skin break out at first because it isn't non-comedogenic and I have really oily skin, but after several days my skin got used to it and it doesn't really make my skin more oily. If you want a lot of oil control, this moisturizer isn't for you though.

I noticed a difference in color after 2 days. I tan pretty frequently (not spray tan but tanning beds and outdoors), but my face just doesn't get tan. I probably shouldn't be tanning my face anyway because of wrinkles. This stuff brought my face color up to the rest of my body (which gets really tan)! It worked like a charm, didn't leave any streaks or splotches, even though I use many other face products underneath it and on top of it. I am so happy!!

My tip: The bottle says to blend it into your jawline, but if you do not apply the cream to your neck as well, your face will be a different color from your neck (like when people wear terribly mismatched foundation). I apply the moisturizer to my entire neck (you can even do chest too if you need to) just like I would apply a normal moisturizer, and this keeps it from looking like I'm wearing makeup that's too dark.

The only negatives are that the bottle is TINY and this stuff doesn't stretch as well as some creams, so it will definitely run out quickly if you use it every day as it suggests. Which at least for me, every day use is definitely necessary to maintain the color because I exfoliate. The other bad part is that it really can turn orange around your hairline. Make sure to keep massaging it into your hairline in even after you think it's all the way rubbed in, because it turns ORANGE. Not dark or tan, but orange. Luckily if this does happen to you, vigorous washing and exfoliating will get rid of the color.

Overall I am very happy! Does exactly what it should.
Ansley W.
Evans, GA
Review for: Fair to Medium Skin Tones more...
I recently bought this moisturizer hoping to be able to keep a subtle summer glow throughout the winter. This has been amazing! The color has been gradual, no orange undertones, and looks very natural. I really like the price point and the fact it has SPF in it. I have very troublesome skin and this has not been greasy or caused any irritation or breakouts. Definitely will be buying this again!
Amber D.
Gonzales, LA
Review for: Fair-Medium, Medium-Tan more...
I love that I can have a little color to my face without the fear of skin cancer from tanning! I use this with powder and bronzer for my every day look! It moisturizes and leaves my face with a natural tan look!
Breanna R.
Review for: Medium-Tan more...
Love this face tanning lotion. Not only does it give me great color, it makes my skin super soft! It’s a good price, easy to use and gives great color in one to two uses. I don’t have issues with steaks or blotches. Great for safe tanning all year round!
Caitlin S.
Summersville, WV
Did this turn anyone orange?
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product have a smell to it?
Michaela W.
Will this make your pores look darker like some self tanners? And how is it with combo skin?
Jacqueline G.
Does this product leave any lines?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Does this cause breakouts?