2 colors available

BY JERGENS® #42 in Self-Tanner

Moisturizer specially formulated for your face.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® FACE Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20 gradually creates fabulous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. Specially formulated for your face. This advanced formula contains SPF 20 to help defend against the effects of everyday sun exposure.

• Dermatologist-tested and oil-free

• Lightweight formula

• Non-comedogenic

• Works great with any JERGENS® Natural Glow® Moisturizer for the body

• Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

• Does this cause breakouts?2 Answers
  • Will this make your pores look darker like some self tanners? And h...3 Answers
  • Does this cause anyone irritation on their face? 2 Answers
Jergens Natural Glow FACE Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "Been using this for years in the Spring and Summer and works gradually and must use every day and get that glow all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "A lot of self tanners make me break out so this is great that it's meant for your face." in 2 reviews
  • "I am very fair skinned so I use the lightest shade - fair to medium and mix it will a little bit of non-tinted lotion just to tone it down a bit." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this every night after I wash my face and there has been no change in color or improvement of my skin." in 1 review
Allie K.
Allie K.
Jergens Natural Glow daily facial moisturizer is one of my go to skin care products, especially in the warmer months! It gives me a great subtle glow to my complexion, which I love, without creating any weird orange skin tones that you sometimes run into with tinted skin products. It also hits two of my biggest musts for skin care: being oil free and having SPF. This way I don't have to worry about breaking out or harmful UV damage, which is exactly what I want in my moisturizer. It is a definite summer must have for me.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Bordentown, NJ
This will get your face summer glow ready. I've used this product for at least 3 or 4 years now and even after trying other products, I come back to this one! I love that it has spf 20 for coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the face and blends well especially if you use a self tanner for the body. Make sure you wash your hands after use, it will stain, especially in between fingers! This is my favorite for that summer time glow, P.S I'm wearing this in my profile pic on here 😊☀️
Sara S.
Sara S.
Castalia, NC
I have been using this lotion every spring/summer for the past few years. I LOVE IT! After I get out of the shower everyday I apply to my fave. You have to make sure you avoid eyebrows & get into hairline well, it will show up orange and look dirty. Also make sure you wash hands after using, will make in between your fingers orange. Other than that, great product!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
I like this brand for body moisturizer so I bought the face version. I have very sensitive skin and it's pretty oily so I was nervous to try it. This moisturizer does ran the skin over time but it made my skin greasy and caused some pimples :(. I don't think I will use this brand on my face again but I will keep using the body lotion.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
I have been using this moisturizer for over 2 years now & love it. It gives a gradual glow & isn't orange. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is that you have to use the medium color to notice any difference. I am very fair in the winter & the light didn't make any difference.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I love this product! I started out with pretty fair skin and saw results in just a few days. It helped me get a base tan before I went to the beach. It goes on evenly and looks natural. The only con I had with it was that it made my face feel greasy towards the end of the day.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Cool product! Works well with the body tanning lotion! It blends well so you don't have streaks and also has spf 20 in it so your face will stay protected from the sun. It doesn't smell bad so that is also a plus. I would buy it again and usually can find a coupon online.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been using this product for 2 months now and I only see a slight change is my face color. My face has always been hard to tan and this didn't seem to change it too much. For the amount you get I feel like the price isn't that good- still pretty expensive.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Erie , PA
I swear by this lotion! It's not oily or greasy and doesn't leave you orange and the spf lasts all day outdoors! The color blends in with your skin tone and isn't heavy at all! I've used this for years and don't ever see myself switching facial moisturizers!

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Since I've been staying out of the sun this year, this moisturizer has been amazing. It keeps my skin glowing like I spent a day at the beach without any damage from the sun, and without the horrible orange tint that so many self tanners tend to give me.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Summersville, WV
Did this turn anyone orange?
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product have a smell to it?
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Will this make your pores look darker like some self tanners? And how is it with combo skin?
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Does this product leave any lines?
Emily c.
Emily c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this cause anyone irritation on their face?