BY JERGENS® #41 in Self-Tanner

New!  Fast Formula! Quickly gives a full shade of natural summer color in just three days. Color starts in just one use Now the Jergens® brand gives you natural - looking summer color faster than ever before.  Only Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is formulated with our exclusive Glow Perfecting™ Complex.  This proprietary blend of skin tone specific color enhancers and anti - oxidants is designed to give you natural - looking color in less time. Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is the quick way to a healthy, natural - looking summer glow.  With this breakthrough moisturizer you will begin to see color after the first use.  When used daily you will get more than a full shade of natural summer color in just three days.  Patent Pending Questions or comments? Jergens® Skincare Experts are always at your fing

Sarah G.
Cary, NC
Love this product! I've been wanting to find something that would give me a boost of color but without worrying it would get streaky or turn my skin orange! Love this!
Alyssa C.
This is a great gradual tan. It makes it look a lot more natural because you put it on several times to build up to the tan you want. It doesn't look streaky and doesn't rub of like some self tanners.
Amanda R.
Watsonville , CA
Love this stuff. So easy to build up a tan and not damage your skin like tanning beds or even the actual sun. Does not leave you skin patchy in color or orange.
Kiersten S.
Lakeport, CA
My all time favorite! An ultimate "must have" for the summer! Highly recommended to everyone. Creates a subtle tan while also tightening skin for a toned look.
Olivia E.
Wichita, KS
I have very fair skin, so I spaced out my applications about a week apart, but it gave me nice natural color, went on pretty even and didn't turn me orange!
Angie N.
Highland, WI
This moisturizer with added bronzer is my favorite! It actually blends well and does not leave behind anything but gorgeous glowing skin !! It is a must try
Fatima C.
My skin and I love this product ! It's excellent, leaves your skin smooth with a light color, almost natural. Does stay on and won't wear off so quickly.
Marianne D.
I love this product! It smells amazing and gives me the perfect glow without having to bake in the sun or in a tanning bed! Well worth it's price!
Petrina
Floral Park, NY
One of the very best. I've tried a few different glow-type products and I love Jergen's the most. It goes on easily and I don't look unnatural.
Claire P.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I love Jergans Natural Glow! It is the only self tanner I use! Love how easy it is to apply and never leaves streaks and never turns orange!
michelle b.
Mount Gilead, OH
Why does this product stain your hands and is hard to make the tan look even ?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long does the tan last? Thanks!
Ana Maria O.
Will this give you a natural tan? Can you intensify the color or does it reach only one shade? Will it look orange? Does it stain? Does it last?