BY JERGENS® #41 in Self-Tanner

New!  Fast Formula! Quickly gives a full shade of natural summer color in just three days. Color starts in just one use Now the Jergens® brand gives you natural - looking summer color faster than ever before.  Only Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is formulated with our exclusive Glow Perfecting™ Complex.  This proprietary blend of skin tone specific color enhancers and anti - oxidants is designed to give you natural - looking color in less time. Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is the quick way to a healthy, natural - looking summer glow.  With this breakthrough moisturizer you will begin to see color after the first use.  When used daily you will get more than a full shade of natural summer color in just three days.  Patent Pending Questions or comments? Jergens® Skincare Experts are always at your fing

Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
I love that this product works so quickly! I put it on after my shower at night, wait a few minutes before slipping into my pajamas, and within 2-3 days I can see a difference. The smell is great - it definitely has a smell, but it's a sweet and subtle smell that works as your daily lotion as well. Definitely affordable and worth it!
Courtney L.
Taylors, SC
I'm so pale literally 98% of the year, so I tried spray tanning and it works, but sometimes it just doesn't settle right in curtain places on my body. This stuff is amazing! It's both moisturizing and effective! Just simply put it on like lotion and wait for it to develop and boom, you have beautifully tanned legs for summer! I would definitely recommend to anyone to try this stuff out!
Jenn E.
Visalia, CA
I was skeptical that this product would work on me being that I'm already tan, but it worked so fast and made me glow! It made me about 2 shades darker in 2 days and faded evenly. Just exfoliate beforehand and make sure to apply evenly. I made the mistake of applying very fast and sloppy so it was very streaky lol.
Nadine L.
New Hartford, NY
I was super afraid to use this, but looking at my pasty white legs compared to my tan (for me) arms persuadede. Even though I'm very pale, the color came out evenly and looked natural. The smell is not offensive like some self tanners, and it is moisturizing, instead of some that just tint your skin. I was pleasantly surprised, and will definitely re-purchase.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
This is a great tanning solution compared to getting spray tanned or using tanning beds. Its a lotion so it is very easy to apply. All you need is a thin layer every time to achieve your perfect tan. It doesn't stain my hands but you can always use a glove. And it is very affordable. You can find it at walmart or any drugstore.
Brianna D.
rhinebeck, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. I love using it in the winter because it keeps me tan without making me look orange like some other tanning lotions. I received my bottle in a subscription box and loved it ever since. I would recommend this to anyone !
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I absolutely love this lotion! It's easy to apply evenly and I go through tubes like crazy! The only thing I'd say to new users is to apply in layers instead of gooping it on and also to be sure to wait to get dressed until it's about dry.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! I am SO pale after winter is over so I use this to get ready for the summer season. It adds a subtle color to my legs and arms gradually but doesn't look fake like some self tanners can. Plus it smells really good!
Ashliee W.
This has been the only self tanner that has worked for my skin and looked natural. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. This would be something I would definitely keep in my #beachbag to even out the tan that your bathing suit lines would cover.
Vanessa A.
Arlington, TX
I tried this and I think it works great . I will keep buying .
It gives me a natural looking tan.
It does not look fake like others.. The more you use it the results are better.
I recommend this product.
The size is also good , easy to throw in your beach bag
michelle b.
Mount Gilead, OH
Why does this product stain your hands and is hard to make the tan look even ?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long does the tan last? Thanks!
Ana Maria O.
Will this give you a natural tan? Can you intensify the color or does it reach only one shade? Will it look orange? Does it stain? Does it last?