BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

New!  Fast Formula! Quickly gives a full shade of natural summer color in just three days. Color starts in just one use Now the Jergens® brand gives you natural - looking summer color faster than ever before.  Only Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is formulated with our exclusive Glow Perfecting™ Complex.  This proprietary blend of skin tone specific color enhancers and anti - oxidants is designed to give you natural - looking color in less time. Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is the quick way to a healthy, natural - looking summer glow.  With this breakthrough moisturizer you will begin to see color after the first use.  When used daily you will get more than a full shade of natural summer color in just three days.

This proprietary blend of skin tine specific color enhancers and anti-oxidants is designed to give you natural-looking color in less time. Natural Glow Express Moisturizer is the quick way to a healthy, natural-looking summer glow. With this breakthrough moisturizer you will begin to see color after the first use. When used daily you will get more than a full shade of natural summer color in just three days. Jergens Natural Glow Express Moisturizer is also great for quick color boosts and anytime you need extra color.

• How long does the tan last? Thanks!2 Answers
  • Why does this product stain your hands and is hard to mak...6 Answers
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I really like the formula of this, because it looks natural and not orangish like some self tanners do. The only problem I have with it, is the smell. Especially when I lay down to sleep at night it’s the worst. It smells dirty and feels heavy on the skin. But it’s not too bad that would make me stop using the product!
Cheyenne B.
If you need a tan and can't afford a spray tan i would suggest this. I used this for prom, i started applying about a week before and it event out my soccer tan lines more than i expected. it's a affordable product that's easy to use, i will be using this during the summer for a quick glow.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well to give your skin an instant tan and glow. Be sure to blend good or it will leave streaks and apply every other day since it begins to fade. Has a tanning bed smell but not bad. If you need a fast tan this is great!!
Gari P.
Richardson, TX
Love the results, but the scent leaves a bit to be desired. Also, don't plan on swimming in chlorinated water for any amount of time! You will look like a spotted leopard..
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works best on skin types that absorb lotion well. This lotion does not have an awful smell like some self-tanners, Which is great but what makes it even better is the fact that it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

The only warning I have is if you have skin that does not absorb lotions well this may not be the right self tanner for you because it will leave your skin with a slight orange tint if not absorbed.
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product! It's so beautiful on the skin, doesn't look too orange. Adds just a hint of color, which gets gradually darker the more often and consistently you put it on. Is moisturizing to the skin, provides even color. However, when wearing this product, exfoliate your skin in the shower otherwise it can begin to wear off slightly patchy! Affordable, works great, will definitely repurchase!
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is the first self tanning lotion I have found that doesn't leave streaks, doesn't smell horrible, and doesn't transfer onto clothing/other items. I use the medium-dark one and I find that it doesn't make me orange. the lighter one didn't give me much color at all. the medium-dark doesn't go over the top. I definitely wish they sold this in larger sizes!
Ariel W.
New Castle, IN
I have tried many natural glow body moisturizer and they have all made my skin look oily and none of them had a good smell. But I absolutely LOVED Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer! It's not pasty like others and it's smells amazing! I noticed a subtle glow that looks natural and bot like I'm extremely oily! I request this product to everyone! I even have several of my friends using it now because it's THAT good!
Jennifer S.
This is a good product no doubt that jergens makes really great stuff on a budget. My issue with this product was that it stain my legs and I looked like I had orange spots every were on the first day. I stop use after that so if you have a glove or are really good at applying self taners this for you but if you are a beginner just beware
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
I love that this product works so quickly! I put it on after my shower at night, wait a few minutes before slipping into my pajamas, and within 2-3 days I can see a difference. The smell is great - it definitely has a smell, but it's a sweet and subtle smell that works as your daily lotion as well. Definitely affordable and worth it!
michelle b.
Mount Gilead, OH
Why does this product stain your hands and is hard to make the tan look even ?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long does the tan last? Thanks!