BY JERGENS® #41 in Self-Tanner

New!  Fast Formula! Quickly gives a full shade of natural summer color in just three days. Color starts in just one use Now the Jergens® brand gives you natural - looking summer color faster than ever before.  Only Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is formulated with our exclusive Glow Perfecting™ Complex.  This proprietary blend of skin tone specific color enhancers and anti - oxidants is designed to give you natural - looking color in less time. Jergens® natural glow express Moisturizer is the quick way to a healthy, natural - looking summer glow.  With this breakthrough moisturizer you will begin to see color after the first use.  When used daily you will get more than a full shade of natural summer color in just three days.  Patent Pending Questions or comments? Jergens® Skincare Experts are always at your fing

Cheyenne B.
If you need a tan and can't afford a spray tan i would suggest this. I used this for prom, i started applying about a week before and it event out my soccer tan lines more than i expected. it's a affordable product that's easy to use, i will be using this during the summer for a quick glow.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works very well to give your skin an instant tan and glow. Be sure to blend good or it will leave streaks and apply every other day since it begins to fade. Has a tanning bed smell but not bad. If you need a fast tan this is great!!
Amanda S.
Statesboro , GA
This product smells great, goes on smooth. It also does not streak or make you look orange. I have pale skin and this works wonders. I use it everyday until I reach the color I want and then every other day. Would buy it again!
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product for me! I am very fair skinned and this me just enough color to be believable. I just keep applying a layer a day till I get to the right shade. Since it's light, I don't feel like it makes me orange or streaky.
Gari P.
Richardson, TX
Love the results, but the scent leaves a bit to be desired. Also, don't plan on swimming in chlorinated water for any amount of time! You will look like a spotted leopard..
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works best on skin types that absorb lotion well. This lotion does not have an awful smell like some self-tanners, Which is great but what makes it even better is the fact that it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.

The only warning I have is if you have skin that does not absorb lotions well this may not be the right self tanner for you because it will leave your skin with a slight orange tint if not absorbed.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is the first self tanning lotion I have found that doesn't leave streaks, doesn't smell horrible, and doesn't transfer onto clothing/other items. I use the medium-dark one and I find that it doesn't make me orange. the lighter one didn't give me much color at all. the medium-dark doesn't go over the top. I definitely wish they sold this in larger sizes!
Samantha P.
Dayton, OH
I LOVE this product! It's so beautiful on the skin, doesn't look too orange. Adds just a hint of color, which gets gradually darker the more often and consistently you put it on. Is moisturizing to the skin, provides even color. However, when wearing this product, exfoliate your skin in the shower otherwise it can begin to wear off slightly patchy! Affordable, works great, will definitely repurchase!
Ariel W.
New Castle, IN
I have tried many natural glow body moisturizer and they have all made my skin look oily and none of them had a good smell. But I absolutely LOVED Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer! It's not pasty like others and it's smells amazing! I noticed a subtle glow that looks natural and bot like I'm extremely oily! I request this product to everyone! I even have several of my friends using it now because it's THAT good!
Jennifer S.
This is a good product no doubt that jergens makes really great stuff on a budget. My issue with this product was that it stain my legs and I looked like I had orange spots every were on the first day. I stop use after that so if you have a glove or are really good at applying self taners this for you but if you are a beginner just beware
michelle b.
Mount Gilead, OH
Why does this product stain your hands and is hard to make the tan look even ?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long does the tan last? Thanks!
Ana Maria O.
Will this give you a natural tan? Can you intensify the color or does it reach only one shade? Will it look orange? Does it stain? Does it last?