Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps

by Jergens®

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps give you fabulous, natural-looking color. Start your daily sunless tanning today.

How is this for everyday use? Does it really help dry skin?
Does this product really work and does it give a nice tan?
Is this recommended for sensitive dry skin?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps!
Product Highlights
“I was nervous to try one of these for the first time,but I was pleasantly surprised by the results. it has the smooth moisturizing of the regular jergens but it gave a lovely golden tan glow to my skin. ” in reviews
connecticut
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re looking for a perfect and easy natural glow, this is the tanning lotion for you! Not only does this moisturize your skin while giving you a tan, it makes your skin glow. It’s scent isn’t strong but it smells good and does not overpower any perfume you may be wearing. I recommend applying this in the morning after you wash your face! Just make sure you wash your hands after applying so your palms do not begin to turn orange. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps
Wappingers Fl, NY
Love the ease of this and the color it gives. I apply it before bed and notice a glow when I wake up. It does have a slight self tanner smell to it. It leaves skin very soft with a sunkissed glow. I liked that it also wore off better than other fake tanners. I have used all of their varieties and feel the same way Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (Pump), Medium to Tan JERGENS Natural Glow +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer
Norwood Young America, MN
I am very pale with sensitive skin so I wasn't sure I would like this product but I do. I use the fair to medium shade, they also have a medium to dark shade for darker complexions. This is my summer time lotion, it goes on smoothly, has a very light fragrance that fades quickly so it doesn't compete with my perfume and I love this for a touch of color on my legs and arms since I don't tan. I would recommend you use it like other self-tanning products and exfoliate and go sparingly on elbows and knees.
buffalo
If you are like me in the winter months you kiss that summer glow. I tried this product after someone telling me about it. I like the regular lotion so figured why not. Gives an even color not streaky or orange as long as you follow the directions you’re good. I hate the scent, with any fake tan I don’t think it’s avoidable but it’s something I can deal with for the results. Would recommend if you have an event coming up and would like to get a sun kissed look!
Estero
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love the color that this lotion gives me! I use this product around 3 to 4 times a week, it leaves me with a nice lightly tanned look. The only downside to this product is it's penchant for being streaky, although that might be my application technique. I would definitely recommend this product to someone who wants a nice subtle tan without want to risk using a darker tanning foam. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps
Flagstaff, AZ
I think that this is a great alternative to harmful sun tanning/tanning beds. It's a gradual self tanner for a subtle glow. I love how there are two shade ranges so you can decide how dark you want your color. It definitely worked for me- so well that it even tanned my hands (so make sure to still use a tanning mitt/gloves.) However, this isn't the most moisturizing lotion. I would still add another lotion on top.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite tanning lotion to use because it’s really subtle and doesn’t leave a mess. The smell isn’t too odd either like most tanning products are. I did take one star away because if you use it too many days in a row it gets a little orange. You just have to make sure you wash, then use two days in a row and then leave it for a minute before you do more. I like the subtle look of it when you do that.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps uploaded by Janet F.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Pumps I like this product in that it gives you a gradual tan that looks more natural than instant tanning products. The moisturizer is also very nice as well. It leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I recommend washing your hands really well after applying. I found ifni didn't rinse off my hands, I'd end up with discoloration between my fingers and on my palms.
Rahway, NJ
I love this lotion! I have used this lotion for about 6yrs now. I definitely noticed a difference in the smoothness and how beautifully it evens out my skin tone. I gave four stars just because you have to watch the areas between your toes and fingers but i just used a non tinted lotion on my hands and feet prior to application to prevent any orange d discoloration other than that this is a must have!
Kansas City
I really like this lotion to use in the winter when I get tired of my pastry skin. It adds a nice color to your skin and it is pretty easy to use. I use it for about 3 days in a row and then reapply every 2-3 days. It does seem to firm my skin pretty well. It does sometimes get streaky if you aren’t careful not to go over it evenly. The color can be a little orange, but it fades in just a day or so.

234 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mill Creek, WA
il y a un mois
Cassondra O. • il y a un mois
Following... I just bought jergens instant sun to try out since salons are closed. It looks pretty good actually. It made me 2 to 3 shades tanner in one use. Easy to apply. Great price. I do recommend getting a glove. Im still looking for other suggestions tho.