Rhianna F.
Rhianna F.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stop the palms of my hands from being stained orange? I've tried applying lotion to my hands before I apply Jergens, and I wash my hands with soap and water immediately after applying it to my body. But my palms are still orange every time :(.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
June 10, 2014, 12:38 a.m.
You must wash your palm with soap and water, I had this problem also.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
May 24, 2014, 9:03 a.m.
After you let the color set wash your hands with whitening toothpaste and soap. don't wash your hands after applying lotion that will just make it worse!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
May 5, 2014, 9:34 p.m.
I wear gloves every time I use this product to prevent orange palms.
Annemarie R.
Annemarie R.
May 5, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
Wear nitrile gloves when applying it? I never apply tanner with my bare hands.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
April 25, 2014, 3:44 a.m.
If moisturizing your hands before, then washing after doesn't work, I would suggest researching self-tanner mitts! Also, make sure your hands are very very moisturized in the first place; one layer of lotion over dry chapped hands won't prevent the self tanner from sticking!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
April 24, 2014, 2:36 p.m.
I put a little oil (coconut, almond, olive) on the palm of my hands,(before aplying the product), them wipe them so its not a heavy oil, the orangeness usually washes off after application.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
April 22, 2014, 11:55 a.m.
I've found I've been okay with washing. If you're doing a large area, maybe stop and wash your hands a few times while you're in the process

Join Now