Rhianna F.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stop the palms of my hands from being stained orange? I've tried applying lotion to my hands before I apply Jergens, and I wash my hands with soap and water immediately after applying it to my body. But my palms are still orange every time :(.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Grand rapids, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
You must wash your palm with soap and water, I had this problem also.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hazlet, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
After you let the color set wash your hands with whitening toothpaste and soap. don't wash your hands after applying lotion that will just make it worse!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
I wear gloves every time I use this product to prevent orange palms.
Annemarie R.
Annemarie R.
Calgary, AB
3 years, 7 months ago
Wear nitrile gloves when applying it? I never apply tanner with my bare hands.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
If moisturizing your hands before, then washing after doesn't work, I would suggest researching self-tanner mitts! Also, make sure your hands are very very moisturized in the first place; one layer of lotion over dry chapped hands won't prevent the self tanner from sticking!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I put a little oil (coconut, almond, olive) on the palm of my hands,(before aplying the product), them wipe them so its not a heavy oil, the orangeness usually washes off after application.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
St Catharines, ON
3 years, 7 months ago
I've found I've been okay with washing. If you're doing a large area, maybe stop and wash your hands a few times while you're in the process