BY JERGENS®

Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer fair/medium - 10 oz see more...

• How do you feel about self tanning lotions, like Niveas "Sun Kis...1 Answers
  • I'm headed on a cruise in 40 days and looking at this product to ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Wet Skin Version yet? I am real curious abou...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jadie R.
Hephzibah
I bought my lotion at my local Wal-Mart department store and it helped my dry skin a little but other than that I saw no difference. Although the texture and scent were excellent but I will not be re-purchasing.
Bekah B.
I've strayed away from sunless tanners, but I also religiously use sunscreen because I'm terrified of skin cancer; however, that is not to say that I don't love being tan. I picked this stuff up at my local Target in hopes that it would make my legs noticeably darker than my white shorts (you should be able to tell the difference between the two, right?). I lathered it on after my shower one morning, waited a few minutes for it to dry, and got dressed. Within a few hours I could definitely tell a difference. My legs were tan(ish!). I used it a few more days to deepen the color, but gave myself a break as to not go overboard. This is where the awkward fading and sort of orangey look began. I was honestly kind of embarrassed to wear shorts at this point. It looked like I used sunless tanner! (I did, but I didn't want anyone to know that!) I will definitely still use it occasionally, but only when I need a quick fix. I'm afraid of what I'd look like if I used it every day.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I am fair skinned, and I try to stay away from tanning beds as much as possible, so I use this to gradually build a tan. It takes maybe three days to notice a darker color, but if you apply it right, (tanning glove works best) it looks great and even! The Fair/Medium option is good if you are trying this for the first time and don't want anything drastic. And it's much better for you than a tanning bed or spray tans!
Kristina G.
This is my go to product when shorts season rolls around and I'm looking so pale that I'm almost see thru. Lol. Been using this stuff for quite a few years now and it never disappoints. I've tried higher end stuff from Sephora that came with fancy mitts for application, the whole nine yards in self tanning. But nothing does what this one does. Brings on your color gradually, no orange it fake looking color. No staining of my clothes, sheets, towels, or even the ratty old bathrobe I wear after application. And it especially doesn't stain my hands, knees or elbows, all those places with thicker skin that can make your color darker on those areas and look ridiculous. No offensive chemical smell. They updated the scent in recent years just to try and combat the smell that people thought was chemical, but I've never had a problem with either version. I love that this has the tiniest bit of shimmer to it. And when I say that I do not mean sparkle, or glitter or anything noticeable to others, but the slightest bit of a golden pearlescent glow that only you notice when looking at your skin out in the sun. So lovely. I think the way you apply depends on your skin tone. I'm very fair and pale, but can also get very tan out in the sun. So the way I use this is that I put it on immediately after the shower, after you exfoliate well. I do tread lightly over the knees and ankles and the places I motioned where your skin is a bit thicker. But I literally use this head to toe. After applying I wash my hands with soap and water right away to avoid stains. That's it. No streaks. And with daily use for about 3-4 days I achieve the color I'm comfortable with. After I get to that point I only use about every other day or so to keep up the color.
Seerra p.
If you want to look like you just came back from Hawaii within a day I suggest this lotion right here. In the morning I put one pump of lotion on each arm leg so on and I do a second coat at night. Smell of this lotion is pretty nice too you can definitely tell it's a tanning lotion that you put on but it has a warmer floral scent with it
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I've tried this stuff A lot of times, however even though I have fair skin every time I use this it does nothing to my skin. And then at other times I've used it it gets blotchy and some parts get kind of tanned and other parts get like like not and it all it's it's just there's no consistency
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
I love this stuff. SO. MUCH. As someone who loves being tan practically more than anything, but doesn't want to get skin cancer, it has brought me a lot of joy. I first used it to get a quick tan for a dance, and it worked wonders in just a few days. I now use it fairly regularly just to keep my skin glowing a bit during the winter months. It's a little expensive, but it works really well and is worth every penny to me. I usually buy it at Walmart or Target.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
This lotion is very moisturizing however, it takes a long time to even get a golden color from it. It you don't rub in all the way you can see orange streaks and you do have to wash your hands right after or they turn orange as well. It also as a strong smell like tanning lotion.
Hannah H.
I have very fair skin that doesn't tan at all so instead of ruining my skin by sitting in the sun for hours just to look like a lobster I use this lotion and it gives my the perfect glow! I never have problems with streaks or uneven skin because it's a gradual glow the more you use it.
Lu C.
This does work to darken your skin without sun tanning. However it claims to have no odor, and that is definitely not true! I don't think companies should advertise things that aren't true! Not alright.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Is this supposed to give you a glow over time or just instantly?
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Does this stuff work? Does it turn you orange?? How long until you see results?
Melissa C.
Has anyone compared this to the medium to tan lotions? is there a big difference in color tone?
Sydney W.
Dublin, OH
How does it apply? I fear that it might be streaky like some other products I've tried
Tien N.
How long until you actually see results? Given you apply it everyday post shower. And do you need it to dry before putting on your clothes? Especially light colored?