BeautyBodyBody CareJergens®

by Jergens®

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer gives you that natural-looking glow that lasts longer than the leading lotion sunless tanner.

Did anyone else have a problem with this product streaking and having an orangish tint? Maybe I did it wrong?
Does the color look natural or does it have an orange tint?
How Do you get it to stick to your skin?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer!
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Rhonda C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I've tried applying this several ways and I always end up with streaks..I forgot I had this until I started going thru the cabinet under my bathroom sink..Jergens Natural Glow didnt work for me. On to better things!!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by DONNA B.
This is the best self tanner I have tried. No orange at all, like back in the day. A very soft tan glow, and absolutely firms up the skin, and moisturizes as well. I can see my fine lines disappearing. No more tanning in the actual sun for me and damaging my skin. I used to go to tanning beds when I was younger and started noticing brown spots on my face. This lotion gives the same effect as a tanning bed, in my opinion. I use it every 3rd day in the summer or it fades and my legs look spotty. I have fair skin, so I use the fair to medium tone. Before I applying, I exfoliate my legs first; doing that makes the lotion spread on nice and even, giving the “tan” a more natural look. It has a very pleasant smell, unlike some I have tried. Just make sure you wash your hands really well after your done. I know some will use gloves to put it it on but I find that unnecessary. I will use this product well into my older years.

teresa Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by teresa Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this! I use it every day after I shower. It doesn’t take much time to dry, and I have put on clothes immediately after using and it does not transfer. I have used so many self tanners but keep going back to this one. It gives you color gradually so you can use it to achieve and maintain your desired color.
Samantha C.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha C.
I use Jergens brand natural glow daily moisturizer in fair-medium skin tones as a facial moisturizer to give my face some color. I use it only at night, post wash routine because it does give my face a greasy finish that I would not want during the day/under my makeup. It does give a gradual subtle color after about a week of daily use.
Shannon  U.
Greenville, SC
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon  U.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this up yesterday as I am doing a lot if sunless tanning this year and I wanted to try something on my face and neck so it wouldn't be so white. I picked this up and have used it twice and I can already tell a difference not like insanely to much but just enough which is good because you can control how dark it gets so you don't end up with having one part of your body wash darker than the other lol [brand:jergens-31]
Erica B.
Alpharetta, GA
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Erica B.
Purchased at: Target
MAKE SURE TO TEST ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE PUTTING ALL OVER!! At first I liked this product. Even after a few days I could see a little bit of color. I tested it on my stomach and I’m so glad I did! I have had a huge rash for 2 days all over where I put this lotion. I haven’t changed anything else about my routine so it has to be this. The rash happened within 4-5 days of me using this daily lotion. I will be returning
anna M.
Gibsonville
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by anna M.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for getting a little darker without the sun! It doesn’t have that nasty burnt skin smell or tanning lotion smell. They have 2 skin tone options (fair to medium, and medium to dark). It takes some time to see a difference but I’m ok with that. I put it on at night and then I see the difference when I wake up.
Cheri C.
Oregon City, OR
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Cheri C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this stuff. I've been using a couple times a week along with being in the sun since its summer. It really gives your tan a boost or it gives you great color if you have none. It doesn't break me out and I apply make up over it after it dries which is super fast. Love it.
MA F.
Anchorage, AK
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: CVS
Even though this is a drugstore self tanning lotion, it’s a wonderful product! I find that consistently using this gives a great natural glow to the skin. It’s not orange or streaky at all. Highly recommend you try this!
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Target
Get naturally luminous skin with Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer . This daily moisturizer from our natural glow collection not only moisturizes, but also helps develop a healthy-looking, radiant glow with a shade-matching formula. Have you seen a stranger smile lately? We did too. That smile was inspired by ingredients like wild rose and antioxidant vitamin E. Plus, hydrating argan oil helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

257 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley  G.
Florissant, MO
il y a un an
Kylee C. il y a un an
Since everyone’s skin-tone varies from things like undertone etc., even though we know you have a light skin-tone, you will have to go through trial & error & just use your best judgment when trying to find a new foundation shade match. Once you feel as though you’ve reached your self-tanning goal I suggest visiting an in-store location where you shop for makeup & browse some shades. Maybe pick a store w/ really good return policies too so you can return or exchange any shades that aren’t a good match. Sephora & Walmart have very fair return policies, & Sephora is where I recommend most only cus an associate can help you find a shade & view in-person swatches of different shades. 😊
Adrian B.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a un an
Sarah G. il y a un an
Honestly I am not sold on this daily moisturizer yet. I used the off brand in the past(target or Walgreens) and I feel like I got more color with those . I am pale tho, and possibly need to use the darker version.