BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Natural-looking color that’s streak-free, hassle-free, and free of sunless tanner odor

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer creates natural-looking color that’s gradual, flawless and captivating

• Nourishes skin with a blend of antioxidants & Vitamin E
  • No sunless tanner odor
  • Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

How To Use:

For best results, use daily as your body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days. If color change is not as noticeable as desired, apply more frequently.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin Tones

WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, STEARETH-2, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, CITRIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CARAMEL, ERYTHRULOSE.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin Tones

• How do you feel about self tanning lotions, like Niveas ...2 Answers
  • How is this product smell-wise? 4 Answers
  • Will this really make my skin look as if I went to a tann...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I absolutely adore Jergens natural glow gradual tanning lotion. The color is natural looking and streak free. I use this all of the fall and winter months. I bought it from Wal-mart. I always get compliments and everyone seemed shocked when I say that my tan is from a lotion.
Claire R.
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I've never stepped foot into a tanning bed, and I'm also incredibly cautious of sun damage and still manage to have a decent tanning glow from this product. I highly recommend. It takes about 3 days for the product to set in. Make sure to wash your hands after application use!
Jackie R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer MedTan, 7.5fl oz - THE ANDREW JERGENS COMPANY more...
This is my favorite product for keeping a slight glow year round. And it's healthier than a tanning bed ;)
Briana N.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
Ok so I've always been a little skeptical of this but my friend suggested I give it a try. I've use this for about 6 days and I've noticed my arms and legs have gradually started to look sun kissed even my coworkers have asked if I had gone out to the beach this past weekend and I said no! Lol I love this stuff not only does it tan but it moisturizes and it smells wonderful!
Ali G.
Erwin, TN
Review for: JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer Fair to Medium more...
I bought this lotion in the shade medium to tan, and I'm about as pale as the walls. I bought this 3 days before my prom, and got the BEST results when I moisturized very well days before using, and then exfoliated very harshly all over my body (especially dry spots like armpit creases, knees, elbows, the bend of every limp, and in between fingers) the day of using! This game me a beautiful tan glow and was very cheap compared to other self tanning products. Please try this out! I got mine at Walgreens. I swear by it.
Alyssa K.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
Love this moisturizer! It works great and actually quite effective at giving a tan. It also has a nice smell. It's a gentle moisturizer and works well as a moisturizer also. It's not very expensive either, a good value. I use it all summer long.
Agnes L.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
Love to tan but sometimes I really don't have the time to go out for a tan. With this jergens lotion I use it every other day or so to darken the pigmentation of my skin. The bonus is that it is made with black tea and no other artificial chemicals or ingredients. Also, if I don't use it for a week or two then my skin tone will slowly return back to its usual shade so this lotion won't cause any lasting effects to my skin. Will definitely buy again!
Wanda T.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I am a huge fan of this product and have purchased it for many summers now. It not only smells great, but it also gives you a nice gradual tan that you can build upon on a daily basis. I use both the body and the face versions and have never had issues with either causing me to break out or have any type of negative reaction. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a nice gradual and natural looking tan.
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
I'll admit, this self tanner used to be my go-to. Heck, I applied it every day before my senior prom four years ago and looked SO tan. That being said, it works! However, with an olive skin tone, it's easy to look more orange than bronze with this stuff. Switch to NKD SKN, it's so much better, looks natural, and is just as affordable. Just being honest!
Jade T.
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I fee like this product isn't my favirite. It doesn't smell very good and isn't as strong as other options.
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
I have very pale skin and I prefer not to tan, its just not for me. But I always feel awkward wearing shorts in the summer because of how pale I am. Does this give you a bit of a "bronzed" or tanned look, or just shimmery?
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
Do you find that the color shows up patchy on your skin - instead of an even tan?
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Does it leave streaks?
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Has anyone tried this product recently? I bought this a few years ago but the smell was bad. I heard they reformulated the product and it doesn't smell as bad.
Erika R.
I am currently using the light to medium lotion and getting great results. I want to try the darker version but I am worried it will make me look orange and streaky like other darker self tanners and lotions... will this product cause this or is it as amazing as the light to medium one?