Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA

Do you find that the color shows up patchy on your skin - instead of an even tan?

Joleah N.
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, best to exfoliate and start out fresh with and even layer of this moisturizer over your skin. This way you get an even color all over and it looks more natural and there is not patchiness or blotches.
tish f.
tish f.
Fort Mill, SC
2 years, 2 months ago
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! Do this on top of keeping your fingers closed as you spread your lotion you the results will be a nice even glow! I have been using self tanners for years and don't go a summer without them!
Shelli M.
Shelli M.
Erie, CO
2 years, 2 months ago
I do not have a problem with this looking patchy. I think the key is a very even layer rubbed in extremely well and like the bottle says let it dry completely before getting dressed.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
3 years, 6 months ago
Do not put on "dry skin", more product absorbs into those spots
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
3 years, 9 months ago
It only does if I don't exfoliate before applying.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
When I stopped applying it my skin started to look really patchy.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
4 years, 2 months ago
I've never had that problem with this lotion. As long as you make sure you got the whole area of your skin (not just your shin, for example) and you don't put too much on at one time, you'll be happy with the results.
Jalesa C.
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
4 years, 2 months ago
I didn't have a problem with the color showing up patchy for me it was a even tan.
Malary J.
Malary J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
4 years, 2 months ago
I have found after a few weeks of use that it starts to rub off in patches. I'm not sure why this happens on me but its like if i rub my arm or leg to hard it rubs off?
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Gabriola, BC
4 years, 2 months ago
I have never had a problem with patchy colour. As long as you exfoliate and moisturize dry areas before applying it creates smooth colour. I treat it as though I am getting a spray tan and moisturize my knees, feet, elbows and hands to ensure even colour.