Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I used to use this daily as a moisturizer and I will say if you want a natural tan then use this. This is a really good product if you're just beginning to use self tanners because it is so light. I find that it takes forever to dry and it still leaves me sticky. I also don't care for the scent. You definetly have to use this days in a row to look tan but if you're really pale it might work for you. The reason I'm giving it three stars is because I just can't stand the smell and the stickyness it leaves you with. I would try it though if you're new to self tanners because it is so gradual you really can't mess up with this product.