Rachel M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I liked this product to begin with. I'm a natural redhead so I am very pale and it gave me good color within a few days. However, I am very active and it seemed as if my sweat kind of made the tan look funky. Maybe I'm just a fake ta amateur, but you have to be very careful to put it on evenly and not over apply around the elbows, knees, and ankles. I found those to be the spots where I looked orange whereas in other places my tan was just uneven. A major plus for me was the smell - it smells so good! But I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase this lotion again. Either I nee to figure out when would be a good time to apply it (i.e. not right after a shower/a workout) or find another lotion because though I liked it, it became streaky and as soon as I stopped using the lotion every other day, it faded weirdly and unevenly.