Renee G.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I'm of two minds on this product. On the one hand, it works really well on my neck and chest, which is primarily what I wanted it for; my face is naturally a few shades darker and I got tired of the disparity. This moisturizer has a thick lotion texture that's very easy to spread and goes on totally clear.

This doesn't work quite as well on larger parts of my body, though. Even when I exfoliated and moisturized my legs with another lotion ahead of time, I found that the color I got from this product was a bit patchy and orange. I've also tried applying it as a stand alone moisturizer, and while, again, that works on smaller areas like my neck, it just doesn't provide enough hydration on my arms or legs.

This also rubs off rather easily. Jergens says to wait a few minutes before putting on your clothes, but I find that, even if I apply a very thin layer and wait 10+ minutes, some of the product can still rub off on my pajamas.

I'll keep using this product on my neck and chest because it works so well on those areas, but I've switched to a full on self tanner for my legs, and honestly, I think that's the best bet for most people.