Tinisha P.
Review for: Other more...
I am using the fair to medium tan. To start off, the whole claim that the product smells good is not 100% true at least for me. It smells like they tried to make a strong fragrance to mask the DHA smell but that smell definitely starts coming out more and more as you wear it. However, it is nowhere near as bad as how self tanners used to be so thats a plus! All smells aside though, my skin has never looked or felt better! I notice that after only one day using this stuff I was already a shade tanner and so glowing, like I just got back from vacation. I am so excited that I can always achieve this look now without killing my skin for hours the sun, even then I can never get tan. The only thing I wish is that I could get this past my ankles feet better, I cannot seem to get it to look perfectly natural there. Everywhere else I have no problem (of course this isn’t the products fault, just my problem)
Overall I highly recommend this product, even if your already tan, as it makes your skin AMAZING. As for all you pale ones out there, just get it ;)

Updated with a photo on day 4!