BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Natural-looking color that’s streak-free, hassle-free, and free of sunless tanner odor

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer creates natural-looking color that’s gradual, flawless and captivating

• Nourishes skin with a blend of antioxidants & Vitamin E
  • No sunless tanner odor
  • Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

How To Use:

For best results, use daily as your body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days. If color change is not as noticeable as desired, apply more frequently.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin Tones

WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, STEARETH-2, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, CITRIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CARAMEL, ERYTHRULOSE.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin Tones

• How do you feel about self tanning lotions, like Niveas ...2 Answers
  • How is this product smell-wise? 4 Answers
  • Will this really make my skin look as if I went to a tann...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Renee G.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I'm of two minds on this product. On the one hand, it works really well on my neck and chest, which is primarily what I wanted it for; my face is naturally a few shades darker and I got tired of the disparity. This moisturizer has a thick lotion texture that's very easy to spread and goes on totally clear.

This doesn't work quite as well on larger parts of my body, though. Even when I exfoliated and moisturized my legs with another lotion ahead of time, I found that the color I got from this product was a bit patchy and orange. I've also tried applying it as a stand alone moisturizer, and while, again, that works on smaller areas like my neck, it just doesn't provide enough hydration on my arms or legs.

This also rubs off rather easily. Jergens says to wait a few minutes before putting on your clothes, but I find that, even if I apply a very thin layer and wait 10+ minutes, some of the product can still rub off on my pajamas.

I'll keep using this product on my neck and chest because it works so well on those areas, but I've switched to a full on self tanner for my legs, and honestly, I think that's the best bet for most people.
Alaina F.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other more...
Guys. GUYS. This stuff is so good! I’m super fair, I’m talking NC15 kind of fair, and this lotion has been such a blessing. I normally don’t mind having fairer skin, but this winter has dragged on long enough and I was in the mood for some color, without being too much. This lotion gives me just that - color without looking unnatural or fake. The “Fair to Medium” version worked really well for me, getting me a full shade or two darker after only two applications. I like to apply this when I get out of the shower every morning, as I would a normal moisturizer. I don’t have to exfoliate every time I put it on or be super careful with it like I would a typical self-tanning lotion. I will say I do smell the self tanner smell SLIGHTLY after a few hours of wearing, but it’s nothing bad and I won’t stop using the product because of it. It’s self-tanning without the high maintenance of self-tanning! And at a drugstore price?? Please don’t ever discontinue this product, Jergens!
Bobbi V.
san antonio
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
1) if you’re looking for a nice sun kissed glow, this is perfect! but if you’re trying to give the impression that you just got back from a caribbean beach vacation, then you will be disappointed. 2) i think it’s fair to say, i got about two shades darker and i liked having a little color to my skin. 3) it took about a week to actually start seeing the tan settle in and i had to maintain putting on the lotion if i wanted to keep it. 4) you have to be careful around ankles, knees, wrists and fingers because it can leave a very unnatural color and it’ll be obvious you’re using lotion. 5) i highly suggest waiting til you’re fully dry, the lotion can rub off on your clothes and then that defeats the purpose of the product. 6) i did like this smell much more than the mousse! it just has more of a lotion smell than a sunblock smell the mousse gives off. 7) i think it’s cheap and affordable, and definitely convenient during the winter months!
Rachel M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I liked this product to begin with. I'm a natural redhead so I am very pale and it gave me good color within a few days. However, I am very active and it seemed as if my sweat kind of made the tan look funky. Maybe I'm just a fake ta amateur, but you have to be very careful to put it on evenly and not over apply around the elbows, knees, and ankles. I found those to be the spots where I looked orange whereas in other places my tan was just uneven. A major plus for me was the smell - it smells so good! But I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase this lotion again. Either I nee to figure out when would be a good time to apply it (i.e. not right after a shower/a workout) or find another lotion because though I liked it, it became streaky and as soon as I stopped using the lotion every other day, it faded weirdly and unevenly.
Jennifer S.
Broken Arrow , OK
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I wasn't expecting much from JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer. I'm constantly wrangling kids so I totally ignored how pasty white I've gotten. We're actually going to pull off a family vacation this summer and enjoy the Florida sun. In my best effort of avoiding blinding others, I decided to purchase a tan in a bottle. The last time I used one of these it was closer to the 90's and I turned straight up orange. I was so surprised after my second use of this product, I could actually see a difference and a natural difference. I used this on its own 3 times then started mixing with my usual body lotion and my husband keeps telling me how tan I look, which translates to I look skinny. Right?
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I used to use this daily as a moisturizer and I will say if you want a natural tan then use this. This is a really good product if you're just beginning to use self tanners because it is so light. I find that it takes forever to dry and it still leaves me sticky. I also don't care for the scent. You definetly have to use this days in a row to look tan but if you're really pale it might work for you. The reason I'm giving it three stars is because I just can't stand the smell and the stickyness it leaves you with. I would try it though if you're new to self tanners because it is so gradual you really can't mess up with this product.
Emma D.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
This is by far my favorite tanning lotion! The color of this is very natural and streak free. With some tanners I felt as tho they were instant and then turned out to be rather orange. The gradual color makes one go from pale to tan gradually, like a natural tan, and does not wash off in the shower. The other thing I love about this product is once you use it for about a week, you can simply use it every other day to maintain the tan. I enjoy the smell of this product as well. The only downside is sometimes when working out, I have sweat out the product and then it has became blotchy.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I absolutely love this! It doesn't go on streaky and it doesn't smell awful like other products do. I've bought multiple bottles of them stuff over the past two years or so and I can't get enough of it! I tan very easily and get pretty dark but this is perfect to keep my tan even during the winter months or to give myself a little extra something before big events!
Sarah M.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I was skeptical about this but I’m really loving it ! To me personally, this doesn’t have the horrific smell everyone comments about , it smells like a normal lotion with a hint of sunscreen and a little bit of an herbal smell as well. I started seeing a change in color after the first application. This does go on slightly streaky and it does take quite a while to dry and sink into your skin. Other than that I think this product is a great alternative to other tanning methods and a great option for people who are unable to tan !
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I absolutely adore Jergens natural glow gradual tanning lotion. The color is natural looking and streak free. I use this all of the fall and winter months. I bought it from Wal-mart. I always get compliments and everyone seemed shocked when I say that my tan is from a lotion.
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
I have very pale skin and I prefer not to tan, its just not for me. But I always feel awkward wearing shorts in the summer because of how pale I am. Does this give you a bit of a "bronzed" or tanned look, or just shimmery?
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
Do you find that the color shows up patchy on your skin - instead of an even tan?
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Does it leave streaks?
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Has anyone tried this product recently? I bought this a few years ago but the smell was bad. I heard they reformulated the product and it doesn't smell as bad.
Erika R.
I am currently using the light to medium lotion and getting great results. I want to try the darker version but I am worried it will make me look orange and streaky like other darker self tanners and lotions... will this product cause this or is it as amazing as the light to medium one?