BY JERGENS® #7 in Self-Tanner

Natural-looking color that’s streak-free, hassle-free, and free of sunless tanner odor

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer creates natural-looking color that’s gradual, flawless and captivating

• Nourishes skin with a blend of antioxidants & Vitamin E
  • No sunless tanner odor
  • Designed for Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan skin tones

How To Use:

For best results, use daily as your body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days. If color change is not as noticeable as desired, apply more frequently.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Fair to Medium Skin Tones

WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIHYDROXYACETONE, MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, CETEARETH-20, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, STEARETH-2, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, STEARIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, CITRIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CARAMEL, ERYTHRULOSE.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer designed for Medium to Tan Skin Tones

• How do you feel about self tanning lotions, like Niveas "Sun Kis...2 Answers
  • How is this product smell-wise? 4 Answers
  • Will this really make my skin look as if I went to a tanning salo...4 Answers
Tinisha P.
Review for: Other more...
I am using the fair to medium tan product since that wasn’t an option for review. To start off, the whole claim that the product smells good is not 100% true at least for me. It smells like they tried to make a strong fragrance to mask the DHA smell but that smell definitely starts coming out more and more as you wear it. However, it is nowhere near as bad as how self tanners used to be so thats a plus! All smells aside though, my skin has never looked or felt better! I notice that after only one day using this stuff I was already a shade tanner and so glowing, like I just got back from vacation. I am so excited that I can always achieve this look now without killing my skin for hours the sun, even then I can never get tan. The only thing I wish is that I could get this past my ankles feet better, I cannot seem to get it to look perfectly natural there. Everywhere else I have no problem (of course this isn’t the products fault, just my problem)
Overall I highly recommend this product, even if your already tan, as it makes your skin AMAZING. As for all you pale ones out there, just get it ;)

Updated with a photo on day 4!
Alaina F.
Manchester, MO
Review for: Other more...
Guys. GUYS. This stuff is so good! I’m super fair, I’m talking NC15 kind of fair, and this lotion has been such a blessing. I normally don’t mind having fairer skin, but this winter has dragged on long enough and I was in the mood for some color, without being too much. This lotion gives me just that - color without looking unnatural or fake. The “Fair to Medium” version worked really well for me, getting me a full shade or two darker after only two applications. I like to apply this when I get out of the shower every morning, as I would a normal moisturizer. I don’t have to exfoliate every time I put it on or be super careful with it like I would a typical self-tanning lotion. I will say I do smell the self tanner smell SLIGHTLY after a few hours of wearing, but it’s nothing bad and I won’t stop using the product because of it. It’s self-tanning without the high maintenance of self-tanning! And at a drugstore price?? Please don’t ever discontinue this product, Jergens!
Emma D.
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
This is by far my favorite tanning lotion! The color of this is very natural and streak free. With some tanners I felt as tho they were instant and then turned out to be rather orange. The gradual color makes one go from pale to tan gradually, like a natural tan, and does not wash off in the shower. The other thing I love about this product is once you use it for about a week, you can simply use it every other day to maintain the tan. I enjoy the smell of this product as well. The only downside is sometimes when working out, I have sweat out the product and then it has became blotchy.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
This is by far my favorite tanning lotion! I recently went on spring break where it wasn’t super sunny out! I put this lotion on every day and boom it looked like I had been sitting out in the sun every single day! It made me go from pale to tan in just a week! It went on very smooth and did not leave me streaky! One of the best things is the scent! The lotion smells amazing not like your typical tanning lotion. I really really suggest buying this. Plus you can get it so many different places!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Medium to Tan more...
I love this brand of lotion for maintaining my artificial or authentic tan. There is some of the classic self tanning scent, but has not a lot of turn off for it. The product works as it supposed to and as long as you put it on every day you will get the results that you’re looking for. Are use it a few times a week to maintain my tan and keep it dark or longer. I usually use coupons that are available in the Sunday paper or on the products themselves in the stores. Product is about $10-$12 US.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I absolutely adore Jergens natural glow gradual tanning lotion. The color is natural looking and streak free. I use this all of the fall and winter months. I bought it from Wal-mart. I always get compliments and everyone seemed shocked when I say that my tan is from a lotion.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
This moisturizer is such a staple to me, and I've been using it for years. It gives you such a nice, gradual sunkissed glow. If you want to get super dark, this isn't for you. This is more of a natural "just got back from vacation" tan, not fake looking at all. I also love the scent of it. It does have that self tanner smell, but not too overpowering. It also doesn't cling to dry patches or knees and ankles either. I will repurchase this lotion forever!
Addie D.
Review for: Other more...
So I use the fair to medium color because my skin is fair. I had never used any type of tanning lotion or product before because I sunburn pretty easily. However, this product made me less pale. Obviously if you’re a super light skin tone like myself, it’s not going to make a huge difference, but the product definitely worked. The only complaint I have is the smell of tanning lotions....the scents aren’t pleasant.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
OK, First I Love Jergens products for the most part but this one didn't fully make the cut, This does moisture your skin and it does not feel sticky after applying. However I don't feel like it actually tanned my skin evenly or last long enough to even consider to be a tanner. I didn't really feel as though there was any glow to my skin. I would prefer to just one of their regular lotions.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: Fair to Medium more...
I love this product during this summer I use it with the Jergens Natural Glow primer to the shower primer and it does have really nice natural flow to my skin All Summer Long I don't really like the smell of it and has the Jergens perfume smell and so does the primer but it does work really well that's the only reason why I give it 4 stars is because of the smell it could smell better
Letisha P.
Hinesville, GA
I have very pale skin and I prefer not to tan, its just not for me. But I always feel awkward wearing shorts in the summer because of how pale I am. Does this give you a bit of a "bronzed" or tanned look, or just shimmery?
Lindsay K.
W Bridgewater, MA
Do you find that the color shows up patchy on your skin - instead of an even tan?
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Does it leave streaks?
Hannah T.
Dallas, Ga
Has anyone tried this product recently? I bought this a few years ago but the smell was bad. I heard they reformulated the product and it doesn't smell as bad.
Erika R.
I am currently using the light to medium lotion and getting great results. I want to try the darker version but I am worried it will make me look orange and streaky like other darker self tanners and lotions... will this product cause this or is it as amazing as the light to medium one?