JERGENS® Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Adriana :.JERGENS® Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Mikayla S.JERGENS® Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Ann B.

BY JERGENS®

Description:

Moisturize into the glow. Designed specifically for medium skin tones, Jergens Natural glow Daily Moisturizer delivers the optimum amount of naturally glowing color to even out and enrich the appearance of your skin. Reach your maximum intensity of color after about one week of daily use. Continue use to maintain the glow. Made in USA.

Directions: For best results, use daily as your body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You will begin to see a subtle development of color within several days. If color change is not as noticeable as desired, apply more frequently.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Fragrance, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide, Dihydroxyacetone, Mica, Erythrulose.

JERGENS® Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
  • "I was nervous to try one of these for the first time,but I was pleasantly surprised by the results. it has the smooth moisturizing of the regular jergens but it gave a lovely golden tan glow to my skin. " in 27 reviews
Adriana :.
Redlands
Been using this since like forever! It works real well with my skin type and tone. It's really not that pricey at all, it's a good value. The scent is not the best, but it doesn't bother me at all. It's very easy to use, you just replace your daily moisturizer with this babe and WALLA. I have been repurchasing it because I love it so much!! Recommend if you want your skin to become tanner without all the hassle going out into the Sun.🌞✨
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This is good for the colder months when you want a tan. There are a few down sides to this though. The product doesn’t go on smooth as I expected. It can make you come out splotchy. The scent can get annoying. It seems to wear off in some spots quicker than others. It leaves a sticky feel for longer than I’d like. I’ve read online to not do anything that will make you sweat hours after putting it on so it’s difficult to time when to apply it. Over all it works okay if you want a tan and you want it quick.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I use this often on my legs and arms in the summer when I’m looking for that subtle sun kissed look without that over powering tan. It’s great on my sensitive skin and has a soft mild smell and I would highly recommend this. It’s a good value as well!
Christina B.
Ardsley, NY
Really love this, smells great (like a coconut scent) and builds a gradual tan. Only downside is it doesn’t last super long and can get a bit streaky if not careful. Also since this is an all over body lotion the tube does go very fast so you could probably find a better value with a mousse
Avery M.
Waterford
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Want to get tan without going to a harsh tanning bed or damaging your skin in the sun? USE THIS. It makes you look naturally tan and moisturizes you at the same time. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy this
Kelly B.
Great moisturizer and gives me a subtle glow. I’m very pale so this is a great product to give me some color. Only con, I’m not a fan of the smell. Other than that it’s great! It takes some time to build up to the color you want.
Laura M.
Ooltewah , TN
Love this it’s affordable and really works! While it doesn’t give you a deep tan like a spray or tanning but it gives a sun kissed glow without the unnatural look! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a natural glow
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Got this a few weeks ago and I like it for the most part. Only thing I don’t love is the smell but that’s fine after cologne. I like the color. Not too orange or anything. I haven’t noticed any streaking.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
This stuff has a nasty smell to it. The color is nice but if you aren’t careful you will stain your hands. I tried it once but never finished the bottle. My roommate used it for years and it was all I could smell anytime I was close to her or in our bathroom.
Madi N.
Richmond hill, GA
I don't think this helps tan you, but after a day out in the sun it'll give your skin a glow! It's super moisturizing and thick and I love to use it after a shower. Definitely recommend but Kroger sells the same thing for $2 cheaper that's the only downside
Salma M.
Where can I get this product from?????