Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer gives you that natural-looking glow that lasts longer than the leading lotion sunless tanner.

How Do you get it to stick to your skin?
What Fondation shades do you recommend whenever I do try the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer ? BTW I got the one for fair to medium skin tone shades.
Hi everyone! I’m looking for a product that will slowly self tan my face but has SPF in it. I also don’t want to break out. Have you seen good results in this product and would you recommend??
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I was nervous to try one of these for the first time,but I was pleasantly surprised by the results. it has the smooth moisturizing of the regular jergens but it gave a lovely golden tan glow to my skin. in reviews
Olivia I.
sarnia
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Olivia I.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Olivia I.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This was the first self tanner i ever used. I’m very light and this gave me the perfect tan that still looked natural. Definitely recommend! It’s also a good price for the amount you get. And it’s cruelty free!
frances F.
Toronto
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by frances F.
Great product, makes people think you went south an no Orange tone, would definitely recommend that you try this product
Sam H.
Kitchener, ON
Gonna start off by saying I’m really pale. I decided to start consistently wearing sunblock but still wanted to be a little bit tanned in the summer so I decided on this product. It smells like your average lotion, and didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. However it was kinda splotchy and orange-ish looking. I’m not sure this product is for me.
Agnes L.
Love to tan but sometimes I really don't have the time to go out for a tan. With this jergens lotion I use it every other day or so to darken the pigmentation of my skin. The bonus is that it is made with black tea and no other artificial chemicals or ingredients. Also, if I don't use it for a week or two then my skin tone will slowly return back to its usual shade so this lotion won't cause any lasting effects to my skin. Will definitely buy again!
Alexis S.
stewiacke
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Alexis S.
This is a really cool idea and is different from many other self tanning methods because it doesn’t require you to be in the sun at all which is much safer for your skin. Over the course of a couple days you will see you skin become more tan but it’s super natural and ultimately doesn’t last long
Mária S.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Mária S.
My skin is so white right now that I decided to try this out! And I'm loving it!!! Mine is Jergens Natural Glow +nourish daily moisturizer with black tea.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney W.
I love Jergens products so I was very excited to try their Natural Glow + FIRMING Daily Moisturizer With Black Tea. I love how this gave me a nice natural looking glow and after using it for a week I noticed my skin was tighter and firmer. It’s easy to apply and comes in two shades, Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan. It’s also clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite which is amazing. I definitely recommend this product!
Nicole M.
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to whenever I run out of my St Tropez mouse tanner. I also love this product because it’s SO moisturizing and gives me the perfect amount of glow! Def recommend
Chantelle B.
Hamilton, ON
I recently started using this product to try and even out some of the tan lines on my shoulders. After only 2 days of use, the lines are starting to fade very nicely and the rest of my body is starting to show a healthy gradual glow and I got it the safe way. It smells great and moisturizes well too! #contest
diandra S.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by diandra S.
I was lucky to receive the Jergens Natural Glow +Firming Daily Moisturizer from @TopBox to test and review for free and I am seriously impressed. I have used many drugstore and high end self tanners that usually leave me looking orange and streaky no matter how much I exfoliate and apply even. This did not leave me streaky at all it applies super flawless even around my ankles and wrists, is definitely a daily gradual tanner it took me a few days to build up to the colour i like, but its a natural bronze no orange at all!!!! Highly recommend this!

255 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley G.
Florissant, MO
il y a 11 jours
Kylee C. il y a 11 jours
Since everyone’s skin-tone varies from things like undertone etc., even though we know you have a light skin-tone, you will have to go through trial & error & just use your best judgment when trying to find a new foundation shade match. Once you feel as though you’ve reached your self-tanning goal I suggest visiting an in-store location where you shop for makeup & browse some shades. Maybe pick a store w/ really good return policies too so you can return or exchange any shades that aren’t a good match. Sephora & Walmart have very fair return policies, & Sephora is where I recommend most only cus an associate can help you find a shade & view in-person swatches of different shades. 😊
Adrian B.
Winter Haven, FL
il y a 2 mois
Sarah G. il y a 2 mois
Honestly I am not sold on this daily moisturizer yet. I used the off brand in the past(target or Walgreens) and I feel like I got more color with those . I am pale tho, and possibly need to use the darker version.