BY JERGENS®

Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers natural-looking colour gradually that lasts twice as long as the leading lotion sunless tanner. It infuses your skin with a blend of effective moisturizers antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep it looking healthy. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. Available in two shades - Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan - to complement your unique skin tone. Youll reach your optimum intensity of colour after about one week of daily use. see more...

• Does this fade in patches?1 Answers
  • Is this similar or the same as Jergens natural Glow wet skin mois...3 Answers
  • Does this lotion actually works and gives you a soft tan??3 Answers
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I have been using this product on and off for several years. I have a love/hate relationship with it. This product does make me tan when using it (and to get tan faster using it, use an in shower tanner like the new one from St. Tropez, then put this on, the next day you'll see a big difference) but I can not get over the smell. Every year I buy another one to see if maybe the scent has changed, but unfortunately it hasn't. This isn't a deal breaker for me because I have found some tricks around it. So the scent lasts a while to I put it on before I go to bed, that way all the scent will wear off by morning. Then in the morning to make sure no scent lingers, I quickly just rinse with soap (no scrubbing, just hands) then I put on some nice smelling moisturizer and perfume, and the smell has vanished. Mind you, you can skip the shower, but I just do that as a precaution. This lotion is nice in texture and that it does give you a non-orange tan, but be aware of the smell!
Azanah K.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
This is my all time favorite tanning product! It is cheap as tanners go, but I personally believe it gives wonderful results. Some reasons I w joy this product are it is a gradual tan, so it is much less likely you will end up looking orange or streaky. It is perfect to use over a period of time to naturally build up your tan. I also like how moisturizing this product is, it feels great on the skin! The only downside would w it definitely smells like a tanning product, so if that bothers you this might not be the product for you.
katelyn b.
katelyn b.
This product is wonderful!! i have very fair skin and this product gives me a great glow and gradually gives a hint of color which is awesome because i love being a little tan. i prefer this over self tanner because with self tanner everyone knows i used it since one day i will be super white and then the next I'll be very tan so i like that it gradually changes the more you use it so people think it's natural. The I've bad thing i have to say about it is at times it can be a little orange looking but not too bad.
Tori J.
Tori J.
I think this is great if you trying to maintain the tan you already have. It's not super expensive which is perfect. It doesn't take long to dry at all and is easy to work into the skin. You can buy this at almost any drugstore. If you do apply this religiously it looks a little to dark. Once it starts to fade it looks patchy and gross so make sure once your ready to stop using you stub it off with a good body scrub.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
LOVE this tanner!!!! Hands down the BeSt drugstore gradual tanner I've found so far! I use the medium to deep shade and it gives me the most AMAZING bronze glow to the skin. It doesn't stain or transfer to your clothes or sheets! The smell is ok, not bad like most tanners but it does leave a light trace of tanner smell. It fades beautifully! Drys super quick and leaves skin feeling soft. Great for everyday use!
Makenzie J.
Makenzie J.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. It goes on smoothly, as a lotion should, and dries quickly. The smell is strong but it doesn't have as strong of a "sunless tanner" smell like it used to. It adds color almost immediately but for a buildable tan, I recommend applying daily. It gives a nice golden color opposed to an orange tinge. I highly recommend this product as a great drugstore self tanner.
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Pittsburgh, PA
People usually mistake this as a self tanner and think that when they buy it they will see instant results. That is definitely not the case. This is supposed to be a gradual tanner which means if you keep applying it for a week or so, the tan will then show up to the color you want. If you just want a glow for the day I would recommend but for looking tan fast, defiantly not.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Love this for a natural glow. I have yellow undertones in my skin so I don't really notice an orangey appearance. The scent is very strong, which I do not like. I only use on my legs to prepare for an outing in which my legs would be visible and need a little extra color! Not streaky at all but will turn your hands orange if not washed immediately after application!
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love this stuff! I use it all the time and I get so many compliments on how I took tan and glowing. It was recently reformulated for the scent and I like the new scent, but it still smells like tanner a little bit, but that's life. It's always. A great price and is build-able so you can throw some on for a quick sheen or everyday for a full tan.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Can you say "smells like fake tan from a mile away"?
I used this product for an event and it was a big mistake. The color is pigmented as it developed and left streaks (I exfoliated and used a mitt to evenly apply). Faded very strangely. Stung my skin a bit. If this product left an even, glowing bronze I would give it 4 stars!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fruitland, ID
I have a horrible flip flop tan line on my feet. Can I use this all over my feet or just on the white part?
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Is this similar or the same as Jergens natural Glow wet skin moisturizer?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Does this lotion actually works and gives you a soft tan??
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
How fast did you see results?
Rozalina Y.
Rozalina Y.
Can this be used on the face as well?