BY JERGENS®

Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers natural-looking colour gradually that lasts twice as long as the leading lotion sunless tanner. It infuses your skin with a blend of effective moisturizers antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep it looking healthy. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. Available in two shades - Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan - to complement your unique skin tone. Youll reach your optimum intensity of colour after about one week of daily use. see more...

• Does this fade in patches?1 Answers
  • Is this similar or the same as Jergens natural Glow wet skin mois...3 Answers
  • Does this lotion actually works and gives you a soft tan??3 Answers
Genesis G.
I have been using this for like 2 weeks my hands where a little wrinkled since i love doing my dishes with hot water, so i just decided to use lotion and i picked this one randomly but omg this is miracle lotion its very very good! I totally recommended! With my eyes blinded the best of the best!
Annie M.
Pleasant Grovw
I love this product so much! It gives you an incredible tan all year long. It is easy to apply and is affordable. This bottle should last about a 2 weeks or depending on how much you apply! I would recommend this to a friend
Megan M.
I learned to love my fair skin, but I do become annoyed with my pasty legs and arms, especially when bronzed goddesses parade past me. That's when I turn to Jergen's "Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer." It comes in two shades--"Fair to Medium" and "Medium to Tan." One of the best attributes is that coverage is completely buildable as to how much of a tan look you want to sport. This is a completely streak-free, natural- looking product. It has NO annoying odor--I promise you this! A blend of Vitamin E and antioxidants hydrate and nourish skin while you become radiant. For best results, choose the shade that best fits your need and skin tone. Cleanse skin and exfoliate to rid yourself of rough, dry patches which may interfere with color. Apply evenly over skin with circular motions, using less in dry areas. Don't neglect any area--cover arms, legs, and décolleté. Feather it over feet, ankles, knees, and hands, including between fingers. Be sure to wash the palms of your hands thoroughly after application and allow skin to dry completely before dressing. Avoid getting wet for at least three hours; that means no swimming, exercising (yeah!), or showering. It also means trying not to perspire (easier said than done, I know). Repeat this process daily for seven days. If you want more color, just continue until you have reached the shade you want or choose the darker one available. In order to maintain your new glow, maintain by applying again one to two times weekly (adjust as needed). I can now wear shorts and tank tops proudly again, not being mistaken for the color white I may sport! Don't forget--this product can be used by men and women. Give your boyfriend or husband a "massage" with this moisturizer, following the aforementioned instructions. After the seventh day, he will be in LOVE--and looking better than ever!
Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.
LeRoy, WV
I literally love this stuff! It is one of my holy grails of lotion/ beauty products
I use this every time I get out of the shower and it helps get some color in my skin and even out tones.
The smell of it is also wonderful. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
Mistie S.
Louisville , TN
I love this moisturizer, i'm very pale and it's awesome as a first time self-tanner because it isn't as harsh or intense as some of the other products on the market and builds up gradually. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to begin self tanning. On other reviews it says it smells bad, but the new formula (which is most likely what you'll come across) smells great! I apply it after every shower for the best results.Some tips:-Apply in very thin layers at first, everyones skin reacts differently so to prevent streaking don't put it on thickly.- When applying to dryer areas of skin like knee's and elbows mix normal moisturizer with it. It will appear darker in dryer areas if you do not mix moisturizer for it.- Don't buy the mixture for dark skin, it will not make your skin tan faster...it will just make it more orange and fake looking. Trust me i learned from experience.- Wash your hands once you've applied it or they'll be super orange.But yeah...other than those it's super easy to use and affordable! I'd definitely recommend it :)
Laura A.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my go to “tanning lotion”! My only complaint would be that it takes a while to dry but that is my complaint with all lotions. I use this lotion all year. It also smells so good!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I have been using Natural Glow since the year it made it's debut. (Around 10 years I suppose). I am a faithful and loyal customer and have recommended it to many friends over the years. Unlike "fake tanners" it is a subtle change and you don't need gloves to apply it. For best results apply as soon as you step out of the shower and dry off. I basically apply it to my whole body but I use regular lotion on my feet and blend it in and wash my hands right after. The more consecutive days you use it the darker you will get. It also seems like having the base tab helps to keep me from getting sunburned so this product becomes a must for me every spring.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I really wanted this to work, mainly because it would save me a lot of money. I'm very pale so I'm just looking for a hint of color, a little warmth not a tan. The color was good, it took longer to get any results so you have to do it everyday, my St Tropez gradual daily self tanner can be used every 2nd or 3rd day. Between the extra time and that I need more the cost difference, albeit is still there it's just not as great. My biggest issue and it was a deal breaker was that it pills. I've talked to few friends that said the same thing. It just doesn't work for me, although I know others have great results with this.
Azanah K.
Needham, MA
This is my all time favorite tanning product! It is cheap as tanners go, but I personally believe it gives wonderful results. Some reasons I w joy this product are it is a gradual tan, so it is much less likely you will end up looking orange or streaky. It is perfect to use over a period of time to naturally build up your tan. I also like how moisturizing this product is, it feels great on the skin! The only downside would w it definitely smells like a tanning product, so if that bothers you this might not be the product for you.
Ali G.
Erwin, TN
I bought this lotion in the shade medium to tan, and I'm about as pale as the walls. I bought this 3 days before my prom, and got the BEST results when I moisturized very well days before using, and then exfoliated very harshly all over my body (especially dry spots like armpit creases, knees, elbows, the bend of every limp, and in between fingers) the day of using! This game me a beautiful tan glow and was very cheap compared to other self tanning products. Please try this out! I got mine at Walgreens. I swear by it.
Danielle H.
Fruitland, ID
I have a horrible flip flop tan line on my feet. Can I use this all over my feet or just on the white part?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Does this lotion actually works and gives you a soft tan??
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Is this similar or the same as Jergens natural Glow wet skin moisturizer?
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
How fast did you see results?
Rozalina Y.
Can this be used on the face as well?