BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers natural-looking colour gradually that lasts twice as long as the leading lotion sunless tanner. It infuses your skin with a blend of effective moisturizers antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep it looking healthy. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. Available in two shades - Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan - to complement your unique skin tone. Youll reach your optimum intensity of colour after about one week of daily use. see more...

• Has anyone had issues with this being streaky or orange on their ...3 Answers
  • If I am already tan, but just want a boost, or to maintain my col...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed how long it takes for the Natural Glow to...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I love this self tanner. I love that it is easy to apply and to rub in. This product can be streak free if you rub it in correctly or with an applicator. I purchased my self tanner from Walmart. I would recommend, but I would add to try to get someone to help you wilt your back... unless you want to look like a zebra.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This product is so good for a natural tan. Just apply as soon as you get out of the shower and let it dry for about 30 minutes. Trust me you don’t want to put clothes on right after because it will stain your clothes. Instead just do your hair and makeup while you wait for it to air dry! Great product!
Janice J.
Durango
It has SPF in it, which wears great with makeup! It gives me face a glow, but not a tacky tan glow, while brightening my scarring! This will forever be my favorite, no doubt! 😍
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a fan to be honest. I would mix it with my lotion and apply it about twice a week and would notice that I’d have circles on my arms that appeared darker/lighter, but I was applying evenly. Not impressed. If anyone has any tips on how to apply self tanner let me know!!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I love this product and they way it helps keep my tan going. It is super gentle on my skin and doesn't smell like a fake tanner. It is long lasting and I dont ever get any splotches or unevenness. I love the fresh citrus scent it has and buy it every time at the grocery store.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
My go to for natural looking color. I love the formula. The price is right too. It has a nice fragrance which is important to me with self tanners. The color is buildable and that allows you to be streak free.
Catherine G.
Scottsdale, Az
I've been using Jergen's Natural Glow in the shade medium to dark for about a month now. I use the firming on my legs since it is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite though I haven't noticed too much of a change.
I have definitely noticed that I look more tan! I just graduated for skincare so I know sun tanning and tanning beds are horrible for skin, and I wanted something that doesn't look or smell like fake tan. The firming formula has a bit of a self tanner smell to it but for the most part they just smell like lotion.
It is a very hydrating formula and I don't feel the need to remoisturize throughout the day. I've gotten a lot of comments on how tan I look, so others have noticed as well! I naturally have a more olive tone to my skin so I never had trouble getting a tan, I just don't want to damage my skin with the sun anymore. The only thing I would like more is if it had an spf built into it so that I didn't have to add it on top. I have already bought 2 bottles since I've started using it to try both formulas and I will continue to buy it to maintain my subtly glow!
Tisha M.
Hollywood, AL
Jergens Glow Daily Moisturizer Med to Tan This is a must have every Summer, or you can be like me and use it throughout the year! I love that it's a buildable tan! It doesn't look fake like other self tanning products. It gives you a natural glow, without looking orange or you just lathered yourself in self tanner! It has a wonderful scent. I use this not only to build my tan, but as my daily moisturizer! You can't beat the affordable price and you get a lot of product for your buck! #summermusthave #jergensglow @influenster
Alexis G.
The smell is no different from any other self tanner. At times, its unbearable and makes me smell like French fries. Nonetheless, it does give me a gradual tan, I wouldn't call it a glow, per say, because it makes me a bit orange. The tan isn't significant enough to be captured in pictures but under certain lighting, its noticeable. I use it straight out the shower before bed, the scent sticks to my sheets, but I wake up a half shade tanner and I shower again to get the smell off my skin. It is perfect for those who don't want to get too orange/tan. Great for enhancing a natural sun tan, which is primarily why I use it in conjunction with laying out in the sun.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
It doesn't take long for this product to build up color at all. I purchased this at Bi Lo for $9.99. The color is very natural, not orange at all. It is very slippery so it's easy to move it over the skin. This product is my first attempt at using a sunless tanner so I might purchase something that's a bit more beginner-friendly, like a mousse that is easy to see where the product is. Jergens does sell one and I will probably check that one out. I would recommend this, though. Very nice!
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I'm going on a cruise in a few weeks and I don't want to look so pale. Is this easy to use? Does it smell?
erika s.
South Salem, NY
If I am already tan, but just want a boost, or to maintain my color, how long will it take to see a difference?
Courtney R.
Has anyone had issues with this being streaky or orange on their skin? I'm light-medium skin tone if that helps! Thanks :)
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Has anyone else noticed how long it takes for the Natural Glow to show some difference in your skin tone when you use it since it's supposed to I guess in a way at a slight darker tint to your skin?
Kelsey M.
I am really nervous to try this type of product. I am in a wedding in a few weeks and I am looking to add a little bit of color to my skin. I am totally against real tanning so I thought this might be a good place to start. Also, I think it's important to mention that I am pretty fair skinned. My question is does it leave you looking orange at all? I am super nervous about it coming out with that dreaded orange shade. Also, what is the best way to apply it? Should you put it on with your hands or use something like a glove? Finally, has anyone noticed it being streaky when you apply it? Thank you!