BY JERGENS® #8 in Self-Tanner

Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers natural-looking colour gradually that lasts twice as long as the leading lotion sunless tanner. It infuses your skin with a blend of effective moisturizers antioxidants and Vitamin E to keep it looking healthy. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. Available in two shades - Fair to Medium and Medium to Tan - to complement your unique skin tone. Youll reach your optimum intensity of colour after about one week of daily use. see more...

• Has anyone had issues with this being streaky or orange on their ...3 Answers
  • If I am already tan, but just want a boost, or to maintain my col...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else noticed how long it takes for the Natural Glow to...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Strong but not an "offensive" scent. Easy to apply, directions are helpful, and is a lovely treat for those long days out where you're showing a lot of skin (esp. legs). It works and you wouldn't have to worry about messing up your sheets and clothes (I use fair to medium). It does have a slight tacky feeling on your skin until the product dries but it doesn't really both me nor the fact that it is slightly greasy and a bit hard to wash off your hands at times.
R S.
R S.
Jergens is the only gradual sunless self tanner I trust not to turn me orange or leave streaks after application. It's made of a moisturizing formula that leaves my skin feeling smooth, as well as a little deeper color with every use. Application is easy (I typically apply right after a shower to get the maximum moisture benefit) and the lotion doesn't smell harsh of chemicals. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Ema S.
Ema S.
This self-tanning moisturizer is a classic, and the best on the market for its price point. I typically purchase it at Target. I have fairly sensitive skin and have never had any issues. The downsides of the product are that the scent progressively gets worse after it's been applied. It also tends to build up around my elbows and ankles.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
Eagan, MN
I am obsessed with this product. I use this in the winter when I want a little color without scaring people with how dark i am. This says its a gradual tanner, but I find that it gives me great color after the first use. I love this product and would definitely recommend this to people looking for a subtle color.
Dani P.
Dani P.
I am very fair skinned. I have been using the fair to medium one and I initially loved it but it began to turn me orange and after about 8 days it started to look very splotchy and I had to wait about 4 days with exfoliating daily to get rid of the obvious blotches. Not ideal, but it was pretty initially.
Devynne S.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this product! I work full time so I don't get a lot of time out in the sun, but no one would know because I use this product! It goes on really smoothly and doesn't make you look orange. It sometimes builds up in the creases between my fingers, but it easily washes right off. Definitely recommend!
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
My favorite! Lots are afraid to use this product because of the original scent. However, the product has been reformatted to smell better! Works wonderfully. It is a gradual tan, so use it a couple of days in a row and you will look like you've spent time in the sun! Looks natural!!
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
This lotion is great it gives you a nice little glow without being super sticky and drive really fast I love using this in the evening or after coming home from the beach to add an extra close tonight and it is so nice and light weight would definitely repurchase this product
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Jergens is a very trusted brand. Very affordable. This specific product actually does give you a natural glow. It's like a hint of sun kissed skin. Easy to apply, just like a regular lotion. Eventually you'll start seeing a glow and you'll be thankful you bought it.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Spring Hill, TN
I live products like this, but, specifically with this one, I felt that it was really difficult to get an even 'tan.' I feel like it was super quick results, but that's not necessarily a good thing. It was pretty intense the first day after I used it
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I'm going on a cruise in a few weeks and I don't want to look so pale. Is this easy to use? Does it smell?
erika s.
erika s.
South Salem, NY
If I am already tan, but just want a boost, or to maintain my color, how long will it take to see a difference?
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Has anyone had issues with this being streaky or orange on their skin? I'm light-medium skin tone if that helps! Thanks :)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
I am really nervous to try this type of product. I am in a wedding in a few weeks and I am looking to add a little bit of color to my skin. I am totally against real tanning so I thought this might be a good place to start. Also, I think it's important to mention that I am pretty fair skinned. My question is does it leave you looking orange at all? I am super nervous about it coming out with that dreaded orange shade. Also, what is the best way to apply it? Should you put it on with your hands or use something like a glove? Finally, has anyone noticed it being streaky when you apply it? Thank you!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Has anyone else noticed how long it takes for the Natural Glow to show some difference in your skin tone when you use it since it's supposed to I guess in a way at a slight darker tint to your skin?