Jergens Mild Soap for Sensitive Skin

by Jergens®

Jergens Mild Soap for sensitive skin cleans and refreshes. Mild Soap gently cleanses the skin without stripping away essential moisture.

Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?
is this soap good for oily face?
Start your review of Jergens Mild Soap for Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
I have always used this soap and I have sensitive skin and have found that it is gentle and unscented. It is very reasonable in price and I find that it works well. in reviews
This soap is very gentle for my kids who have eczema. It leaves no residue and doesn't dry out their already dry skin. in reviews
Elisha G.
Jergens Mild Soap for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Elisha G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I picked this up during check out at my local dollar tree. I didn't pay attention to the packaging until I used the soap for the 3rd time and realize it was this brand. I actually expected way more. This soap dried my skin out so bad, that it felt like I ain't use lotion in years. If you have dry skin don't use this soap. It do lather well. But that dry feeling it gives, I don't like at all. Got to do better Jergens Mild Soap, Facial,3 Bars/3 Ounce
Paola R.
Oklahoma City
Jergens Mild Soap for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Paola R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Jergens Mild Soap for Sensitive Skin One of my favorites! The scent is not overpowering just a slight soft smell which I love, it leaves your skin really soft and moisturized. I’ve bought it a couple of times because it’s great for sensitive skin. Definitely buying again.
Luisa A.
Very simple soap that leaves you feeling clean. It smells just like the original jergens lotion. I like to use it with the lotion because i need the extra moisture on my skin. I like to use it before bed to feel clean and comfortable.
Nicole M.
Canastota, NY
Great soap . Good lather and nice smell. Don't get the slimy soap after. You get a nice fresh clean sent
jennie J.
Davin, WV
Love the lasting smell. Smells so clean and fresh. Doesn't break my skin out
Love the lasting smell. Smells so clean and fresh. Doesn't break my skin out
Atina E.
Sherwood, OR
This is the only soap I can use without getting a rash. My skin is sooooo sensitive. I love that it’s not overly drying too.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I have been using this bar soap since I was a child and could even remember. I have sensitive skin that is prone to break out with detergents and soaps, but not with this old bar that hasn't changed over all these years. I use it at least twice a day on my face to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. It leaves my face soft and clean without a soap film or dryness afterwards. It has a mild smell which is a big plus for me being perfumes do break me out, especially when it comes to my face. This a brand name that has been around longer than I have been alive, and it is a brand that I fully trust.
nicolle V.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Uhmmm! Pues es económico pero su olor no no me gusta!! Podrian mejorar😅😅😅 si deja la piel suave
Bethany R.
Macon, GA
I don't really see anything about this product that stands out . Its gentle but feels just as good as a cheaper store brand. There were other options that would have been more affordable and just as effective. Won't be buying this product again.
Kirvoan G.
Detroit, MI
I am totally in love with Jergens Mild soap. Unlike most soaps I've used previously,Jergens acts as a moisturizer that leaves the skin so soft and smooth that you do not need lotion after taking a shower. The soap is very affordable especially for three bars. I highly recommend that everyone should use Jergens soap especially if you have sensitive skin like my self.