BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Jergens body lotion alot. I think it is moisturizing and helps my skin look and feel better. It is not to expensive. I use it every day.
Litisha L.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I grew up using Jergens original scent lotion. I really love it as it kept my skin feeling nice and moisturize. I love that cherry scent too.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Great soap. Doesn't leave your skin feeling filmy post shower. I use this in the summer because of the little to no smell and fresh cleanse.
jessica m.
jessica m.
The only lotion that I have found that works on my very dry hands and feet. It smells good too. Isn't greasy leaves you feeling silky smooth
Jaynee G.
Jaynee G.
Roseburg, OR
Since I was a teenager 40 years ago, I have loved the Jergens cherry-almond scent. The love for Jergens has not changed in all these years!
Tyvae H.
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love using this soap. It has stopped irritation that I have had with other bar soaps. It's not a residue leaving soap and it smells nice.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Jergens lotion is on of the best on the market. It smells great and leaves my skin hydrated and I don't have to use much when I put it on.
Maria M.
Maria M.
My son has eczema and this really helped with the loom and feel of his skin. It's smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth and healthy.
Gabriela s.
Gabriela s.
Perris, CA
This is a great moisturizer I use it for my kids and it is perfect for their skin no harsh odors it leaves their skin smooth and hydrated
Chipolte S.
Chipolte S.
Its a good soap love the way it leaves your skin after rinse. Smooth and smelling good i use it as a body wash with a scubber and love it
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?