• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This soap is one of the best soaps out there. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturize. It's also in expensive and its great for what you pay.
alexis l.
Charlotte, NC
I lovvvveeee this soap so much!! It's very affordable. It works very well when the jergens body lotion is used after. It is gentle on your skin.
Shirley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Jergens body lotion alot. I think it is moisturizing and helps my skin look and feel better. It is not to expensive. I use it every day.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I love Jergens soap, the fresh clean smell and it lasts a long time. It reminds me of my childhood and I fell ultra soft after I use this soap.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I grew up using Jergens original scent lotion. I really love it as it kept my skin feeling nice and moisturize. I love that cherry scent too.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Great soap. Doesn't leave your skin feeling filmy post shower. I use this in the summer because of the little to no smell and fresh cleanse.
jessica m.
The only lotion that I have found that works on my very dry hands and feet. It smells good too. Isn't greasy leaves you feeling silky smooth
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love using this soap. It has stopped irritation that I have had with other bar soaps. It's not a residue leaving soap and it smells nice.
Jaynee G.
Roseburg, OR
Since I was a teenager 40 years ago, I have loved the Jergens cherry-almond scent. The love for Jergens has not changed in all these years!
Jazmin V.
Lo uso frecuente y me gusta como deja la piel, su fragancia no inrrita la piel y su textura cremosa ayuda a que la piel se siente humectada
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?