BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This soap is one of the best soaps out there. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturize. It's also in expensive and its great for what you pay.
alexis l.
Charlotte, NC
I lovvvveeee this soap so much!! It's very affordable. It works very well when the jergens body lotion is used after. It is gentle on your skin.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I love Jergens soap, the fresh clean smell and it lasts a long time. It reminds me of my childhood and I fell ultra soft after I use this soap.
Shirley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Jergens body lotion alot. I think it is moisturizing and helps my skin look and feel better. It is not to expensive. I use it every day.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I grew up using Jergens original scent lotion. I really love it as it kept my skin feeling nice and moisturize. I love that cherry scent too.
jessica m.
The only lotion that I have found that works on my very dry hands and feet. It smells good too. Isn't greasy leaves you feeling silky smooth
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Great soap. Doesn't leave your skin feeling filmy post shower. I use this in the summer because of the little to no smell and fresh cleanse.
Tracey S.
Jergens lotion is on of the best on the market. It smells great and leaves my skin hydrated and I don't have to use much when I put it on.
Jaynee G.
Roseburg, OR
Since I was a teenager 40 years ago, I have loved the Jergens cherry-almond scent. The love for Jergens has not changed in all these years!
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
I love using this soap. It has stopped irritation that I have had with other bar soaps. It's not a residue leaving soap and it smells nice.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?