BY JERGENS® #82 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
ashley j.
Absolutely love this soap! I love using bar soap, for some reason it makes me feel so much more clean. This soap smells great and feels great! My fav!
Jessica H.
Weaverville, NC
I love this soap. It's not too drying or irritating. I use this pretty much regularly because it is very economical and a great value for the quality.
Jacqueline V.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that is not oily and greasy. Jergens moisturizers your skin leaving it silky smooth and with a great scent.
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA
Was very surprised about how much I enjoyed this. It was left me feeling very clean and smooth. Definitely would recommend if you have sensitive skin
Sarah H.
Glendale, AZ
The lotion is very moisturizing and soft with a easy to use pump. The smell is fine but is a little too strong. It is the perfect daily body lotion.
Rebbie W.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this soap, smells good and is very hydrating on the skin. I just can't find this soap brand in bulk. Gentile soap and affordable .
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
This soap is one of the best soaps out there. Leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturize. It's also in expensive and its great for what you pay.
alexis l.
Charlotte, NC
I lovvvveeee this soap so much!! It's very affordable. It works very well when the jergens body lotion is used after. It is gentle on your skin.
Jackie J.
Columbus, OH
I love Jergens soap, the fresh clean smell and it lasts a long time. It reminds me of my childhood and I fell ultra soft after I use this soap.
Shirley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Jergens body lotion alot. I think it is moisturizing and helps my skin look and feel better. It is not to expensive. I use it every day.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?