BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
maria m.
Fort Washington, MD
Great product because the bar doesn't sort of melt easily which means it last and it is also affordable. I use this often and purchase ours in Dollar Tree.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Great soap.

This soap has a very mild scent compared to most soaps. The size of the 3.5 ounce bar is a good alternate to the large bricks typically sold.
Mary L.
Odessa, TX
Doesn't have an extraordinary smell, but if you want a good moisturizer this is one. I use it twice daily on my rough spots and it clears it right up!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I used this tonight and yes I do feel very fresh but right after I used this soap anybody felt sticky but after about t minutes that feeling went away.
ashley j.
Absolutely love this soap! I love using bar soap, for some reason it makes me feel so much more clean. This soap smells great and feels great! My fav!
Jessica H.
Weaverville, NC
I love this soap. It's not too drying or irritating. I use this pretty much regularly because it is very economical and a great value for the quality.
Sarah H.
Glendale, AZ
The lotion is very moisturizing and soft with a easy to use pump. The smell is fine but is a little too strong. It is the perfect daily body lotion.
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA
Was very surprised about how much I enjoyed this. It was left me feeling very clean and smooth. Definitely would recommend if you have sensitive skin
Jacqueline V.
It's so rare for me to find a moisturizer that is not oily and greasy. Jergens moisturizers your skin leaving it silky smooth and with a great scent.
Rebbie W.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this soap, smells good and is very hydrating on the skin. I just can't find this soap brand in bulk. Gentile soap and affordable .
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?