BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Need a lotion that leaves you feeling moisterized, but not sticky and slimy. This is the product you want. Love how light weight it is, yet works great on dry skin.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
This is my favorite bar soap, but it's very hard to find. Very gentle on skin. Mild scent, not overpowering, but great for sensitive skin or people with allergies.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
My husband loves thid soap it gets the job done nothing too fancy. mild smell and very little white film left behind it suds up great and leaves you feeling clean.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
This adds a hint of fragrance and removes dead skin, it is gentle enough to use daily and I use it all the time, I actually need to buy more. highly recommend :)
Hilenne S.
Hilenne S.
Allentown, PA
I definitely love everything about this brand, especially soap and body lotion. It nourishes your skin, leaving a smooth sensation, everybody must love Jergens.
Vatreece D.
Vatreece D.
I bought this at a local dollar store and I was not pleased with this product it leaves a white chalky film on my skin no matter how hard I try to wash it off.
Dakota E.
Dakota E.
Monticello, GA
Absolutely love Jergens. Can never go wrong with anything from Jergens. It very mild. I have sensitive skin the soap didn't aggravate my skin. Smells AMAZING!
ann l.
ann l.
Cleveland, TX
It is a good soap, but, I like something with more lather. it is very gentle, no harshness to the skin. I would use it if on a camping trip or over night stay
maria m.
maria m.
Fort Washington, MD
Great product because the bar doesn't sort of melt easily which means it last and it is also affordable. I use this often and purchase ours in Dollar Tree.
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Great soap.

This soap has a very mild scent compared to most soaps. The size of the 3.5 ounce bar is a good alternate to the large bricks typically sold.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?