BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
Jergens mild soap is great for anyone that has sensitive skin. We use this on my grand daughter when her skin starts to dry out because of eczema it is a great soap.
KarLa R.
Roswell, NM
It gets the job done, and has absolutely no scent to irritate my skin or allergies. It gets every nook and cranny nice and clean without being too harsh for more sensitive areas of my body.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Need a lotion that leaves you feeling moisterized, but not sticky and slimy. This is the product you want. Love how light weight it is, yet works great on dry skin.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
My husband loves thid soap it gets the job done nothing too fancy. mild smell and very little white film left behind it suds up great and leaves you feeling clean.
Katherine M.
Knoxville, TN
This adds a hint of fragrance and removes dead skin, it is gentle enough to use daily and I use it all the time, I actually need to buy more. highly recommend :)
Haley D.
You can't go wrong with a classic like Jergens bar soap. Not harsh on the skin for daily use. Light scent that just smells clean and not overpowering. Definitely a good value and I would buy it again.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
Most of the time I buy the jergens original sent
love the way the lasting sent smells and moisture that it gives me.
I will at times buy the other scents as well and have liked all of them so far been using since I was a little girl.
Paige M.
Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion is a bit oily at first, you have to wait for your skin to absorb it. However, afterwards my skin was so soft! It's good so long as you have time to wait for it to soak in.
Tanya L.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the cherry blossom smell of the original jergens products. Soap is very moisturizing on my dry skin. Makes it easier for skin to stay moisturized throughout the day after applying lotion.
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA
I DO USE JERGENS SOAP AND LOTION.JERGENS. SOAP IS VERY MILD SOAP AND GENTLE TO SKIN.MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL SOFT AND SMOOTH.AFTER BATH .I USE JERGENS LOTION IM SET FOR THE DAY. I USE SOAP ONCE A DAY .LOTION TWICE A DAY.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?