BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
jessica r.
I 100 recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It makes my skin feel and look flawless. I love to use this after a ling day out in the sun helo moisturize my skin and repair it.
caila b.
Hastings, NE
I don't use bar soaps anymore. I just usually use the liquid soap because it intesifies the softness of my skin. it can be pricey due to the name brand of it. I bought it at walmart.
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
This soap is good! For me it's like any of the other affordable brand soaps. I usually get the three pack of this at Dollar tree. It's good normal soap, just not high end soap.
Kimberly S.
Gulfport, MS
I love this mild soap. It smells great and makes my skin glow after I clean with it. The best thing about it is it's mild and not too strong of an odor. You'll love it, too.
Katie H.
This Soap is so moisturizing!!!! I love it!!! I use a lot of hand sanitizer
at work and this soap saves my hands!! I got this a
Dollar Tree. I believe it is long lasting.
Niki A.
Gretna, VA
Very good clean smelling. This soap has no strong odor works very well for sensitive skin. I would highly recommend the priceat only $1.00 you can not afford not to buy.
Carrie B.
Kimball, MI
Jersens original cherry almond scent lotion is my all time favorite. I have been using since I was in my teens. I have tried others and nothing compares to this product.
Alexis O.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product on my feet. I'm on my feet all day at work & they're always so rough and dry but when I use this, it never fails to make my feet feel smooth and nice.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
Jergens mild soap is great for anyone that has sensitive skin. We use this on my grand daughter when her skin starts to dry out because of eczema it is a great soap.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
Need a lotion that leaves you feeling moisterized, but not sticky and slimy. This is the product you want. Love how light weight it is, yet works great on dry skin.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?