BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
Nice for a quick and mild soap in the shower. Nothing crazy, like no wild smells or anything like that but sometimes that is the best. It's gentle on the skin, feels great with a sunburn (better to take my advice on this one) and cheap as well!!!!
Whitney F.
Rochester, NY
Love this soap! It's amazing and if my local store doesn't have my Dove original brand I look to Jergens to fulfill all of my cleansing needs. I can use Jergens on my body and my face and that pleases me!!
Alexa M.
Paterson, NJ
This soap is good! For me it's like any of the other affordable brand soaps. I usually get the three pack of this at Dollar tree. It's good normal soap, just not high end soap.
Luisa A.
Very simple soap that leaves you feeling clean. It smells just like the original jergens lotion. I like to use it with the lotion because i need the extra moisture on my skin. I like to use it before bed to feel clean and comfortable.
nicole v.
This soap is great for my skin. The smell isn't too much it makes my skin soft for days. It isn't harsh on my skin like other soaps tend to be. I would buy this soap again and recommend it to my friends and family. This soap is great!
Katie H.
This Soap is so moisturizing!!!! I love it!!! I use a lot of hand sanitizer
at work and this soap saves my hands!! I got this a
Dollar Tree. I believe it is long lasting.
Niki A.
Gretna, VA
Very good clean smelling. This soap has no strong odor works very well for sensitive skin. I would highly recommend the priceat only $1.00 you can not afford not to buy.
Carrie B.
Kimball, MI
Jersens original cherry almond scent lotion is my all time favorite. I have been using since I was in my teens. I have tried others and nothing compares to this product.
Alexis O.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product on my feet. I'm on my feet all day at work & they're always so rough and dry but when I use this, it never fails to make my feet feel smooth and nice.
Mollie S.
I love this lotion. I used it throughout my pregnancy when my skin would get severely dry and itchy, and it was fabulous. I continue to use it today, and my husband also uses it on his face!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?