BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is my favorite soap. I use it every day and it also really cheap so that's a plus. Great for sensitive skin because it is relatively scentless. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or anything like that.
Ishani R.
Ishani R.
This soap is really nice and it lathers easily. It leaves my skin feeling very moist and smooth. Sadly only 3 stars because the feeling eventually goes away in a short period. However, it is not drying :)
Paige M.
Paige M.
Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion is a bit oily at first, you have to wait for your skin to absorb it. However, afterwards my skin was so soft! It's good so long as you have time to wait for it to soak in.
Haley D.
Haley D.
You can't go wrong with a classic like Jergens bar soap. Not harsh on the skin for daily use. Light scent that just smells clean and not overpowering. Definitely a good value and I would buy it again.
amanda j.
amanda j.
Brentwood , NY
This is one of the few bar soaps i use that aren't antibacterial. For a bar soap, this soap is very mild on skin and and won't over dry. I would recommend this soap for those with sensitive skin
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I don't like using this particular brand because it's like watered down the lotion doesn't really leave your skin soft the way it does and the price is great but the quality is not long-lasting
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the cherry blossom smell of the original jergens products. Soap is very moisturizing on my dry skin. Makes it easier for skin to stay moisturized throughout the day after applying lotion.
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
I love this lotion. I used it throughout my pregnancy when my skin would get severely dry and itchy, and it was fabulous. I continue to use it today, and my husband also uses it on his face!
KarLa R.
KarLa R.
Roswell, NM
It gets the job done, and has absolutely no scent to irritate my skin or allergies. It gets every nook and cranny nice and clean without being too harsh for more sensitive areas of my body.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Jergens Mild soap is gentle to use, is great for sensitive skin and for babies. I had a rash on my body and I could not use any soap and Cetaphil is more expensive, Jergens did help me.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?