BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
amanda j.
Brentwood , NY
This is one of the few bar soaps i use that aren't antibacterial. For a bar soap, this soap is very mild on skin and and won't over dry. I would recommend this soap for those with sensitive skin
Niary C.
Burbank, CA
I've used these for about a month now and I absolutely hate how fast it runs out and how very little you stay smelling fresh for. Not expensive at all since Dollar Tree has started to sell it. I wish it left me feeling cleaner.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I don't like using this particular brand because it's like watered down the lotion doesn't really leave your skin soft the way it does and the price is great but the quality is not long-lasting
La-Shonda R.
When my children were newborns this was the soap of choice. now that they're older I still use it because it gave them a clean soft skin as a baby and I'd like to continue this regiment
Katie W.
Columbus, OH
One of the best self-tanners out there! I've used this religiously for years and get it from any grocery store. It's effective an builds a natural-looking tan. I've never had anyone say I'm orange. Scent has improved from years past. Definitely recommend!
Diana V.
Brownsville, TX
Jergens is sold at the dollar store do I tired it out. It is amazing. We have one at every register for us cashiers to use. the smell is pretty neutral and it is very moisturizing. I would buy it again specially because it is available at Dollar Stores!
victoria p.
Louisville, KY
Jergens is defintley a good choice if you need a new soap. Even though you might buy a mild soap it still smells really good.These just make your skin so soft and it gets all the dry skin off of your skin then it really moisturizes your skin you wont even have to buy a lotion with this product.
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
This is product is okay. The lotions are way better but just for a somple clean if you don't have sensitive skin it works good. If your looking for something with a little more pasas I would recommend another brand
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
Nice for a quick and mild soap in the shower. Nothing crazy, like no wild smells or anything like that but sometimes that is the best. It's gentle on the skin, feels great with a sunburn (better to take my advice on this one) and cheap as well!!!!
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Jergens has been in my home ever since I was a kid my mother used it. I pick it up at Walmart where I can get a great product at a great price that I can count on. Kudos to Jergens I have counted on you and you are there for me. Thank you Jergens.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?