BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Niary C.
Niary C.
Burbank, CA
I've used these for about a month now and I absolutely hate how fast it runs out and how very little you stay smelling fresh for. Not expensive at all since Dollar Tree has started to sell it. I wish it left me feeling cleaner.
LULAMAE P.
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA
I DO USE JERGENS SOAP AND LOTION.JERGENS. SOAP IS VERY MILD SOAP AND GENTLE TO SKIN.MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL SOFT AND SMOOTH.AFTER BATH .I USE JERGENS LOTION IM SET FOR THE DAY. I USE SOAP ONCE A DAY .LOTION TWICE A DAY.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Springfield, MA
Jergens bar soap is the BEST! I love how Jergens smells. It has such a clean & refreshing scent. My skin always feel silky & smooth. I love how this bar soap lathers so well! I always purchase Jergens from Walmart.
alyssa k.
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
I used the gold packaged jergens with tinter moisturizer but for some reason it keeps saying its the mild soap 3 ct bar of soap its def a glitch everything in this category is showing a different product when i click it
Yessania F.
Yessania F.
Amarillo, TX
This is product is okay. The lotions are way better but just for a somple clean if you don't have sensitive skin it works good. If your looking for something with a little more pasas I would recommend another brand
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
I love Jergens. They have come our with so many good products. This is only one of them. I would recommend this because i have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. It is moisturizing and smells great.
Allie B.
Allie B.
New Albany, IN
This soap was okay, I was not impressed with the smell. I also didn't like the lather that it gave. For some reason I feel cleaner when there is more of a lather. If i was out of soap and had this Id still use it.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Great soap, great product! I purchased this at my local pharmacy RITE AID. It has a very nice and soft scent and is labeled at a reasonable price. I would definitely buy this product again because its good!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is just a regular, basic bar of soap- exactly what it claims to be! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, though it's a hair too harsh for my face. A good choice for when my skin is feeling irritated!
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is my favorite soap. I use it every day and it also really cheap so that's a plus. Great for sensitive skin because it is relatively scentless. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or anything like that.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?