BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Gresham, OR
Used after surgery on my foot when my surgery spot had healed and began scarring. Smoothed out my skin keeping it from drying out which I'm sure helped prevent worse scarring! Soaked into my skin without leaving me feeling greasy. Recommended to friends !
Diana V.
Diana V.
Brownsville, TX
Jergens is sold at the dollar store do I tired it out. It is amazing. We have one at every register for us cashiers to use. the smell is pretty neutral and it is very moisturizing. I would buy it again specially because it is available at Dollar Stores!
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Phoenix, AZ
This has always been my favorite brand and scent of body lotion to use, not only because I love the smell, but because it mosturizes without being overly creamy or watery like other moisturizers I've tried. it leaves me feeling comfortable and clean.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Apopka, FL
Jergens has been in my home ever since I was a kid my mother used it. I pick it up at Walmart where I can get a great product at a great price that I can count on. Kudos to Jergens I have counted on you and you are there for me. Thank you Jergens.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
Nice for a quick and mild soap in the shower. Nothing crazy, like no wild smells or anything like that but sometimes that is the best. It's gentle on the skin, feels great with a sunburn (better to take my advice on this one) and cheap as well!!!!
Luisa A.
Luisa A.
Very simple soap that leaves you feeling clean. It smells just like the original jergens lotion. I like to use it with the lotion because i need the extra moisture on my skin. I like to use it before bed to feel clean and comfortable.
nicole v.
nicole v.
This soap is great for my skin. The smell isn't too much it makes my skin soft for days. It isn't harsh on my skin like other soaps tend to be. I would buy this soap again and recommend it to my friends and family. This soap is great!
SANDRA C.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
Most of the time I buy the jergens original sent
love the way the lasting sent smells and moisture that it gives me.
I will at times buy the other scents as well and have liked all of them so far been using since I was a little girl.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Love this smell. Everyone in the house can use it. It is great for sensitive skin and regular skin. It's very gentle on toddler skin and the smell lasts very long. I will be repurchasing this soap again and I recommend it to everyone
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
This goes on your wet skin immediately following your shower. I honestly haven't noticed any significant improvement in my dry skin. I actually had better luck with the in-shower lotion that you leave on for a minute then rinse off.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?