BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Jessica R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love all Jergens products! This lotion is by far my favorite but the soap is amazing as well. It is gentle on my skin and does not irritate my skin. The original scent is my favorite and the coconut too! I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Allie B.
New Albany, IN
This soap was okay, I was not impressed with the smell. I also didn't like the lather that it gave. For some reason I feel cleaner when there is more of a lather. If i was out of soap and had this Id still use it.
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I love Jergens. They have come our with so many good products. This is only one of them. I would recommend this because i have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. It is moisturizing and smells great.
Kristina C.
Springfield, MA
Jergens bar soap is the BEST! I love how Jergens smells. It has such a clean & refreshing scent. My skin always feel silky & smooth. I love how this bar soap lathers so well! I always purchase Jergens from Walmart.
Raquel J.
Conyers, GA
I am a diehard Jergens lotion fan so I decided to give the soap a try. I was pleasantly surprised! It has now become my regular soap. It's pretty gentle. Yet I still feel clean after using it. I really like the fact that I get more bang for my buck by buying a product that works well, and is cost effective! I get 3 bars for $1 at the Dollar Tree!
Haley W.
This is my favorite soap. I use it every day and it also really cheap so that's a plus. Great for sensitive skin because it is relatively scentless. Doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or anything like that.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
I used the gold packaged jergens with tinter moisturizer but for some reason it keeps saying its the mild soap 3 ct bar of soap its def a glitch everything in this category is showing a different product when i click it
Ishani R.
This soap is really nice and it lathers easily. It leaves my skin feeling very moist and smooth. Sadly only 3 stars because the feeling eventually goes away in a short period. However, it is not drying :)
Hadacha R.
Great soap, great product! I purchased this at my local pharmacy RITE AID. It has a very nice and soft scent and is labeled at a reasonable price. I would definitely buy this product again because its good!
Yulissa I.
Alamo, TX
My mom recommended this lotion because as a diabetic she has a lot of problems with dry skin, but she says this is one of the few she finds helps her the most. When I first tried it I wasn't to fond of it but now I do like to use in the winter when my skin becomes extra dry.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?