BY JERGENS® #82 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Sabrina D.
Love this soap but I only use it to wash my hands and things like that I don't wash my face with it cause it sometime makes ur skin crack
Yussel M.
Allentown, PA
This soap is also one of my face and must have. My kid loves the smell and how their skin feels after taking a shower. Is affordable
Krissy D.
For my really dry skin this is all i use it is really smooth and different creams for different skin types and really affordable
Audrey K.
BURNABY, BC
Super old school! my mother used this on me when I was a baby. I used out on my baby. the scent begins back memories.
Geisiely G.
I have enjoyed an easy and quick application with wonderful results and their consistency and very good and smelling
Tracey P.
Point of Bay, NL
Scent is mild enough that we could use it on the baby and doesn't bother my allergies. Price is fantastic.
Janice V.
Unos jabones super buenos y econimicos para las pieles sencibles un rico olor y dejan la piel muy suave
Adachely F.
Orlando,fl
Smells really good. However I feel like it dries up my skin a lot. I don't like it.
Cara D.
Jergens has such a nice, clean smell and leaves my skin feeling really smooth.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I have sensitive skin and decided to purchase this soap since I've had a nice experience with jergens body lotions. I like that it has no artificial color and it smells like a natural and delightful cherry blossom scent. The foam is gentle and refreshing, perfect for warm baths, left my skin moisturized and really clean.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?