BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Love this soap it smells good and it really feels soft on my skin , this is the only soap I use for my skin . I use it in the winter and the summer as well . I have never gotten a problem with using merge soaps TBH .
Adella G.
Covington, LA
I've been using these bars for years. Not only for my body but on my face. I bought a few bars at CVS not too long ago. Smells so good and isn't drying to my skin.
Jennifer S.
This is just a regular, basic bar of soap- exactly what it claims to be! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, though it's a hair too harsh for my face. A good choice for when my skin is feeling irritated!
crystal c.
I have very sensitive skin .I have eczema so I have to be careful what soaps I use on my skin. this is perfect have no issues.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I used this tonight and yes I do feel very fresh but right after I used this soap anybody felt sticky but after about t minutes that feeling went away.
Edna A.
Mt Prospect, IL
Works great on my dry skin 👌. Has a very mild smell which I love and and to top it all up it can be found at dollar tree
Britney B.
Montreal
Im not too fond of bar soaps in general.but ive used jergens beforeand it is pretty moisturizing. The smell isn't intense and it does give you a nce clean. It's very gentle on the skin and as i says it is a very mild soap. I wouldn't buy it again personally because I am not someone that would pick a bar of soap over shower gel.
Monique D.
Always a staple in our home, Jergens soap bars can be trusted to give you a clean pure lather. Cleanses without harshness and dryness to the skin and without using strong perfumes or dyes. I use this with my children as well because it is mild for everyday
Empress L.
#123 old st joesph road success village laventille
I love using this its a good product for sensitive skin, i Love the sent of it its a long lasting scent on your skin its a really gentle on your skin that's why i use it it is pricey but again its worth my money ,i would continue to buy this product again
M X.
Great for cleaning certain articles of clothing, as well as yourself for that matter. it is a light soap that isn't very strong, and it leaves your skin clean and refreshed. I bought this product at my local Walmart, as a new just going to try pick-up.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?