BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Tiffany J.
Davison, MI
My hands get really dry from doing dishes and this helps them feel normal again.
Estela R.
lamesa, Texas
Love love love jergens!! Always leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling good.
Hayley H.
Athens, AL
I absolutely love this product. I have really dry skin and it works perfectly!
Dillincia K.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought in walmart and dollar tree . The only soaps i use for my sensitive skin
Lesly A.
The soap is pretty good . hopefully they make different scents for thr soaps
jennie j.
Davin, WV
Love the lasting smell. Smells so clean and fresh. Doesn't break my skin out
Bethany R.
Pawtucket, RI
We love Jergens, it leaves your skin feeling good and has a classic scent..
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I have sensitive skin and decided to purchase this soap since I've had a nice experience with jergens body lotions. I like that it has no artificial color and it smells like a natural and delightful cherry blossom scent. The foam is gentle and refreshing, perfect for warm baths, left my skin moisturized and really clean.
Britney B.
Montreal
Im not too fond of bar soaps in general.but ive used jergens beforeand it is pretty moisturizing. The smell isn't intense and it does give you a nce clean. It's very gentle on the skin and as i says it is a very mild soap. I wouldn't buy it again personally because I am not someone that would pick a bar of soap over shower gel.
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Love these soap bars!! They are actually really moisturizing on the skin. At the same time you do really feel that they clean off any dirt from the day. Totally would rebuy over and over. Plus the scent is nice and light! Worth the money for sure!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?