BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
Jergens has been in our family for years! I like how this can be used for people with eczema and people who have rough skin. Is very reasonable in price and can be used more with the price used. I love how jerk and continues to make me happy and I will continue to buy it again!!!!!!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I really like this soap. It smells so good it's hard to stop smelling it. It also leaves my skin feeling deep cleaned and super soft. I would recommend buying this product to anyone. It's good for men, women, teens, etc. It is affordable and you can find it in most local stores.
Shelly S.
Bartlesville, OK
I have the driest skin for some reason and I've tried so many lotions and they've only helped for a short period, but I've actually noticed a difference since I've started to use this lotion about 6 months ago. It's not to creamy, not to thick, and it smells pretty great too!(:
Yulissa I.
Alamo, TX
My mom recommended this lotion because as a diabetic she has a lot of problems with dry skin, but she says this is one of the few she finds helps her the most. When I first tried it I wasn't to fond of it but now I do like to use in the winter when my skin becomes extra dry.
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
I absolutely love Jergens bar soap. I usually take this soap on vacation because of the cost. I love the smell. It has such a clean, fresh scent that is mild but pleasing. It moisturizes well for the price point and gives a good clean. I use this on my son's sensitive skin.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My mom use to use jergens.. I can remember the smell and the way it made her skin feel.. And when i started having children my mom recommended to me and i love the way it feels on my skin . smooth and silky not oil at all ... And the smell is just as i remember soothing .
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Jergens products are all amazing and this one in particular is perfect for sensitive skin! It can be purchased online or walmart its an excellent value that normally last a month and a quarter. It has a nice subtle smell that I find amazing, I definitely recommend it!
Dorothy R.
Sebastian, TX
I love this bar of soap, it does not leave a filmy residue on your body. I usually buy it at Walmart, they are very inexpensive. the only bad thing about this bar is that I finishes so rapidly. it has a very nice scent, and I feel so fresh and clean after using it.
Jessica R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love all Jergens products! This lotion is by far my favorite but the soap is amazing as well. It is gentle on my skin and does not irritate my skin. The original scent is my favorite and the coconut too! I would definitely recommend this to friends and family!
Katie W.
Columbus, OH
One of the best self-tanners out there! I've used this religiously for years and get it from any grocery store. It's effective an builds a natural-looking tan. I've never had anyone say I'm orange. Scent has improved from years past. Definitely recommend!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?