BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Elle K.
Jergens makes your hand extremely soft. Jergens soap moisturizes and cleans just like it says
Angie L.
Dahlonega, GA
This smell is amazing and you cant beat this product for the price, would purchase anytime
Shellie C.
Mild scent so it didn't overpower. left my skin feeling silky but didn't feel wet or sticky
I love the scent. I works pretty okay. It's not expensive so its a go to for a quick fix.
It's a grateful product, I love it and I love using it and I wish there were more things
Caroline O.
brooklyn
This is a great brand that makes your body feels amazing after use. the soap smells great
Brianna D.
Belcher, KY
Very mild soap. Perfect for sensitive skin and children too. We love it. Recommended. Yes
Jess S.
Novato, CA
I love the smell! Also like that there's no residue left after. I'd recommend this brand.
Morgan L.
Perfect soap for dry and sensitive skin. It helps soothe my skin after being irritated
mara c.
I hate this soap, its so dry after use and even the soap dries up after how many days.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?