BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
I used this for a project because if you can microwave it on a plate it spreads into a lot of soap
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Smells nice but my skin is super sensitive and this soap dried my skin and made it super irritated
Crystal B.
New Bedford, MA
Have 5 packs right now. Never go erong with them. Love to use them for my daughter. Great product
Brianna F.
Richmond, KY
Leaves tan soft and silky, after a weeks use my pale skin was tan. doesn't look orange or streaky.
Anita R.
One of my everyday go-to things! love this cream and the smell of it! Will definitely repurchase!
Brittany M.
Valley
Absolutely love this soap. It smells amazing just like the lotion and makes your skin very soft
Beverly A.
Fountain, CO
Dries my skin too much. I had to use a ton of lotion after I would use it. Would not get again
debra b.
Alexandria, LA
Good smell. feels good on the skin. good price. easy to find in store. daily use. nice scent.
Elle K.
Jergens makes your hand extremely soft. Jergens soap moisturizes and cleans just like it says
Courtney J.
Been using this soap since I was a child. Love the scent and it's great on my sensitive skin.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?