BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin feels so soft and refreshed after I use this, and the scent takes me back to my teenage years
April C.
Virginia Beach, VA
It does it's job, but it can leave a sticky feel to your skin and doesn't have much of a scent to it.
Jennifer L.
Lodi, NJ
It is very moisturizing. It smell really good and comes in different scents. it is also a good price.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
I used this for a project because if you can microwave it on a plate it spreads into a lot of soap
Meagan J.
I grew up using jergens soap! I loved it then and I love it now!!! Always feel clean after using!!
Janae N.
Norcross, GA
Very moisturing to the skin. No strong fragrance. Reasonable size. Would definitely purchase again.
Rosemary P.
Jergins is a staple in our home. it last long and leaves you feeling fresh. also has a great scent.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Gentle and mild smelling. Leaves skin soft and can even use on your face. No yucky bar residue left
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Smells nice but my skin is super sensitive and this soap dried my skin and made it super irritated
Anita R.
One of my everyday go-to things! love this cream and the smell of it! Will definitely repurchase!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?