BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Klarysa S.
Klarysa S.
South Bound Brook, NJ
Smells nice but my skin is super sensitive and this soap dried my skin and made it super irritated
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
I grew up using jergens soap! I loved it then and I love it now!!! Always feel clean after using!!
essynce j.
essynce j.
Desoto, TX
I used this for a project because if you can microwave it on a plate it spreads into a lot of soap
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
New Bedford, MA
Have 5 packs right now. Never go erong with them. Love to use them for my daughter. Great product
Anita R.
Anita R.
One of my everyday go-to things! love this cream and the smell of it! Will definitely repurchase!
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Richmond, KY
Leaves tan soft and silky, after a weeks use my pale skin was tan. doesn't look orange or streaky.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Valley
Absolutely love this soap. It smells amazing just like the lotion and makes your skin very soft
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Fountain, CO
Dries my skin too much. I had to use a ton of lotion after I would use it. Would not get again
Elle K.
Elle K.
Jergens makes your hand extremely soft. Jergens soap moisturizes and cleans just like it says
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Been using this soap since I was a child. Love the scent and it's great on my sensitive skin.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?