BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
OMAHA, NE
Lite and non greasy. Dries fast and smells great. Not too floral of a scent. My husband even loves it.
Kindra M.
Kindra M.
Kansas City, MO
Really good product smells great and leaves skin felling as smooth as a babies butt. Wonderful product
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lodi, NJ
It is very moisturizing. It smell really good and comes in different scents. it is also a good price.
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
It is OK, I am very picky because my skin is very dry. It doesn't work for me... it is not bad at all
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin feels so soft and refreshed after I use this, and the scent takes me back to my teenage years
April C.
April C.
Virginia Beach, VA
It does it's job, but it can leave a sticky feel to your skin and doesn't have much of a scent to it.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Jergens have a very distinct fragrance. The bar lasts for a while. Not as creamy as a Dove soap bar.
Janae N.
Janae N.
Norcross, GA
Very moisturing to the skin. No strong fragrance. Reasonable size. Would definitely purchase again.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Jergins is a staple in our home. it last long and leaves you feeling fresh. also has a great scent.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Gentle and mild smelling. Leaves skin soft and can even use on your face. No yucky bar residue left
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?