BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Nicole M.
Munnsville , NY
Great soap . Good lather and nice smell. Don't get the slimy soap after. You get a nice fresh clean sent
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA
Leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day long! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel soft.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Ah this smells great. my fiance and i use this daily as our body lotion. its very smooth and hydrating.
Jacqueline M.
Allentown, PA
Jergens leaves my skin super soft and smooth, no need use lotion. But that's if I'm in a rush of course.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Nothing better than the original scent! great, trustworthy soap that leaves skin clean soft and smooth.
Kindra M.
Kansas City, MO
Really good product smells great and leaves skin felling as smooth as a babies butt. Wonderful product
Cristin G.
We've been usingJergens Mild Soap for a long time now. We think it's great and gets the clean job done.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE
Lite and non greasy. Dries fast and smells great. Not too floral of a scent. My husband even loves it.
Amber T.
Jergens have a very distinct fragrance. The bar lasts for a while. Not as creamy as a Dove soap bar.
Enisy S.
It is OK, I am very picky because my skin is very dry. It doesn't work for me... it is not bad at all
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?