BY JERGENS® #82 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Rebecca M.
OMAHA, NE
Lite and non greasy. Dries fast and smells great. Not too floral of a scent. My husband even loves it.
Enisy S.
It is OK, I am very picky because my skin is very dry. It doesn't work for me... it is not bad at all
Jennifer L.
Lodi, NJ
It is very moisturizing. It smell really good and comes in different scents. it is also a good price.
April C.
Virginia Beach, VA
It does it's job, but it can leave a sticky feel to your skin and doesn't have much of a scent to it.
Krystle D.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin feels so soft and refreshed after I use this, and the scent takes me back to my teenage years
Amber T.
Jergens have a very distinct fragrance. The bar lasts for a while. Not as creamy as a Dove soap bar.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Gentle and mild smelling. Leaves skin soft and can even use on your face. No yucky bar residue left
Rosemary P.
Jergins is a staple in our home. it last long and leaves you feeling fresh. also has a great scent.
Janae N.
Norcross, GA
Very moisturing to the skin. No strong fragrance. Reasonable size. Would definitely purchase again.
Meagan J.
I grew up using jergens soap! I loved it then and I love it now!!! Always feel clean after using!!
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?