BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

Buy on Jet.com
Henry A.
Henry A.
Falls Church, VA
This is a great soap that is one of my favorites. It makes you feel clean as well as it moisturizes your skin.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Pretty good cleanse. I use it them for an emergency when needed. Can't really say anything horrible about it.
tatyana W.
tatyana W.
Gadsden, AL
I've always loved jergens! It smells amazing and makes me feel relaxed ! I love the hand soap and the lotion
kemauria C.
kemauria C.
Richmond, VA
Leaves your skin soft and smelling good last a good amount of time no cons i just really love this product
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Munnsville , NY
Great soap . Good lather and nice smell. Don't get the slimy soap after. You get a nice fresh clean sent
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Woodbridge, VA
Leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day long! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel soft.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Nothing better than the original scent! great, trustworthy soap that leaves skin clean soft and smooth.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Allentown, PA
Jergens leaves my skin super soft and smooth, no need use lotion. But that's if I'm in a rush of course.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
We've been usingJergens Mild Soap for a long time now. We think it's great and gets the clean job done.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Ah this smells great. my fiance and i use this daily as our body lotion. its very smooth and hydrating.
Flo G.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?