BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Briana V.
Tempe, Az
Everyone in my family has always used this lotion it brings back memories and smells clean and leaves you hydrated
Kaleigh W.
Absolutely love this lotion! It smells good, go ins smooth and doesn't cake and isn't slimy or ridiculously slimy!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I love the way this smells. I have really dry/sensitive skin and it did not dry out my skin or make it break out.
Kristen L.
I came across the orginal scent jergans lotion almost 10 years ago, and it is still my favorite! I use it daily!!
Desiree G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love the mild scent and feeling of the bars, i have super sensative skin and never break out or itch from these
Henry A.
Falls Church, VA
This is a great soap that is one of my favorites. It makes you feel clean as well as it moisturizes your skin.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
This soap smells wonderful. It's available everywhere and is very reasonable. I wish it was more moisturizing.
Alicia L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Pretty good cleanse. I use it them for an emergency when needed. Can't really say anything horrible about it.
tatyana W.
Gadsden, AL
I've always loved jergens! It smells amazing and makes me feel relaxed ! I love the hand soap and the lotion
kemauria C.
Richmond, VA
Leaves your skin soft and smelling good last a good amount of time no cons i just really love this product
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?