BY JERGENS® #83 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love these soap bars because they are very gentle on my sensitive skin so I never have to worry about breaking out.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use these before I started using body wash it's good for the price. It is very moisturizing for a bar soap.
Briana V.
Tempe, Az
Everyone in my family has always used this lotion it brings back memories and smells clean and leaves you hydrated
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Really great for sensitive skin! my roommate and I love this soap and get it all the time because it is so gentle.
Kaleigh W.
Absolutely love this lotion! It smells good, go ins smooth and doesn't cake and isn't slimy or ridiculously slimy!
Kristen L.
I came across the orginal scent jergans lotion almost 10 years ago, and it is still my favorite! I use it daily!!
Desiree G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love the mild scent and feeling of the bars, i have super sensative skin and never break out or itch from these
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I love the way this smells. I have really dry/sensitive skin and it did not dry out my skin or make it break out.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
This soap smells wonderful. It's available everywhere and is very reasonable. I wish it was more moisturizing.
Henry A.
Falls Church, VA
This is a great soap that is one of my favorites. It makes you feel clean as well as it moisturizes your skin.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?