BY JERGENS® #88 in Bar Soap

• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Aaliyah W.
Flint, MI
This soap is an good alternative for dove soap and at times can be cheaper it really just depends on the store you go to
Rebecca A.
Indio, CA
This is a really good and cheap product. I will always have this on hand. This is my go to soap so I travel with it a lot
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Great product. Doesn't dry out my skin or aggregate my allergies! Gentle enough for even my little ones sensitive skin.
Jessie A.
Visalia, CA
This product saved my dry face , my face was peeling and was so dry , but once I started using this product, it helped
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Jergens soap is my personal favorite. I use this soap daily, leaving me feeling clean and my hands/body smelling great!
Nadine H.
This stuff is great!! I also love the convenience of the ease of being able to purchase this product at many locations.
Faith O.
Pikesville, MD
After I ran out of the Dove sensitive skin bar soap, I tried these and although not my favorite it was not bad either
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love these soap bars because they are very gentle on my sensitive skin so I never have to worry about breaking out.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use these before I started using body wash it's good for the price. It is very moisturizing for a bar soap.
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Really great for sensitive skin! my roommate and I love this soap and get it all the time because it is so gentle.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?