• Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca A.
Indio, CA
This is a really good and cheap product. I will always have this on hand. This is my go to soap so I travel with it a lot
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
A little more than most bar soaps, and that's really the only problem. I have mild eczema and this soap helps it go away.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Jergens soap is my personal favorite. I use this soap daily, leaving me feeling clean and my hands/body smelling great!
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Great product. Doesn't dry out my skin or aggregate my allergies! Gentle enough for even my little ones sensitive skin.
Jessie A.
Visalia, CA
This product saved my dry face , my face was peeling and was so dry , but once I started using this product, it helped
Nadine H.
This stuff is great!! I also love the convenience of the ease of being able to purchase this product at many locations.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I used to use these before I started using body wash it's good for the price. It is very moisturizing for a bar soap.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love these soap bars because they are very gentle on my sensitive skin so I never have to worry about breaking out.
Faith O.
Pikesville, MD
After I ran out of the Dove sensitive skin bar soap, I tried these and although not my favorite it was not bad either
Rachael L.
Westfield, MA
Really great for sensitive skin! my roommate and I love this soap and get it all the time because it is so gentle.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
Is this soap good for like pimple on your body ?